Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Pens Down Emotional New Year Message As He Clocks Eight Years In Wheelchair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Pens Down Emotional New Year Message As He Clocks Eight Years In Wheelchair (225 Views)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Pens Down Emotional New Year Message As He Clocks Eight Years In Wheelchair by Nksleek: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Life for the disabled or imprisoned is miserable and for a victim of both, very unbearable.

But for Isreal Ezeugbor, a native of Kwale in Delta State, an accident victim who has spent eight years confined to a wheelchair, the new year is a continuity in the struggle to get back on his feet and walk again.

Read Also: Accident Victim Confined In Wheelchair For Seven Years Cries Out For Help

Having a chance at corrective surgery, Isreal Ezeugbor underwent orthopedic examinations to ascertain surgery cost at Lily Hospital in Warri.

He wrote;

Using frends all over the world to put smiles on my face caring supporting me and both in prayer giving me much hope that things will be fine with me again no me without you frends na God,as you are crossing over, you cross over all your worry's 2020 is a divine year for you good health long life and prosperity more divine open doors more God grace to you all.

Oh God you know the end from the beginning i pray for the new year 2020 to favor me be the end of my suffering,i need your report God not doctor report i believe the pain and suffering am passing through almost 8yrs now is not of death but for your name to be glorify Lord,2020 will speak well for us in Jesus name.. thanks frends happy New year.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/02/man-pens-down-emotional-new-year-message-as-he-clocks-eight-years-in-wheelchair/

Re: Man Pens Down Emotional New Year Message As He Clocks Eight Years In Wheelchair by Nksleek: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

Push Up Bras For Plus Size Is Here To Offer Much Needed Comfort / I Do Not Need Your Blessing To Join APC, Akinyemi Replies Kashamu / Professor Wole Soyinka On Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.