Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

The All African Beef; Killing It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The All African Beef; Killing It. (292 Views)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Akinwunmi Adesina Posts Picture Of All African Heads Of States, Except Tinubu / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The All African Beef; Killing It. by Awkuzuboi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Come and see how Nigerians and Kenyans are roasting themselves on that Kenya vs Nigeria thread. Spreading our dirty linen before the world on nairaland. I don't think you'll see stuff like this on quora or reddit. Issoryt, but not enough now its south Africa and Nigeria because of A K A and Burna, I think we are taking those high dudes seriously, calling each other xenophobic or poverty stricken. What of the age long rivalry with Ghana over jollof rice?? Seriously we need to get serious or our ancestors will 'kwantinue' ruling us. #Africaunite and rake over the world Just try and say something good about at least two African countries. I think Ghana is very peaceful never been there but my friend told me the nightlife is great. South Africa is beautiful and I love nasty c. I don't know much about Kenya but the way they were roasting us it should be a very developed place.
Awkuzuboi.
SUFFERinSMILIN
kuyuki1
Irongalaxy
Lesuidafricaine
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
OAM4J.
Re: The All African Beef; Killing It. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
How is this news suppose to put food on my table?
Re: The All African Beef; Killing It. by Awkuzuboi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rem22:
How is this news suppose to put food on my table?
Yeah, I know your next meal is very important to you. But don't you think the welfare of 1 billion people on the continent is important too.

(1) (Reply)

In Enugu, Government Gives Out Wheel Barrows On Hire Purchase. / 2020: Akwa Ibom State Target N100bn IGR / How Buhari-led Govt Took Rigging To Next Level, Secondus Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.