Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) (86842 Views)

Itel Soccer Fest: Phone Brand To Host Football Competition Accross Universities / Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) / Ogun Organises 5-Aside Football Competition, Puts Up One Million Naira Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by BafanaBafana: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pump action for football field? haba why?
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Accymanny(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hehehehehehe. My village. I was right there! Lol
It was a funny sight to behold

1 Like

Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by jamesversion: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Buhhaaahaaaaahgaaaa.... What's with d double barrel though

that is not a double barrel, it is a pump action shotgun
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Nigerian Village Var
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by MostBlessedOne: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
[i][/i]They tried, but they they should have used a better TV, not this "black and white".
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is this a joke or what?? Africans grin grin
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by jamesversion: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
The damn nigga holding a M401 breacher spring pistol grip pump action short gun ain't smiling grin grin grin

He is ready to release a groundnut if the ref ain't gonna go by his wish grin grin

this one you mentioned the fullname, you dey sell gun?

5 Likes

Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by MostBlessedOne: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
The ref haf better make the right call, cos that dude with the riffle isn't in a forgiving mood.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by LZAA: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Afamed wee now want python dance there
His case dn tire person grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
O lord, among all the continent, why bring me to Africa?

Sha God knows best.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
blakid:
Dis one no real Village VAR.. Using black and white television. Wait, where are the cameras placed...
Nigerians are truly amazing....
Dem even carry gun enter field incase the Refree wan do any ojoro....
The security is for those who might attack the refree.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Ajeyo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
The truth is that some people are hard to control without brute force on them.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Jecdope(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theory TV *home of fun�, laughter�, business☕, entertainment�, motivational quotes� etc
Follow this link to join ���� https:///2347011328951?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....%0AI%20would%20love%20to%20join%20be%20part%20of%20THEORY%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA%20%0A%0A%0A%F0%9F%91%B4%F0%9F%8F%BF%F0%9F%90%BA
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways�
Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary
threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up,
promotions�, funny � memes and many more all
on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to
miss out. Cmon click on the link

Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
lilbus511:
Them dey carry Shotgun come Football Pitch?

Nawa oo grin grin grin grin

Indices of a failed State
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by sulasa07(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kosiso12:
'FIFA VAR' Introduced in Village Football Competition in Imo State (Photos)

A video assistant referee(VAR) was introduced in a village football competition in Imo State.

In the pictures shared to Igbere TV, the referee can be seen watching a television stationed close to the field.

Igbere TV learnt that the television used as FIFA VAR was just to spice up the game and entertain fans.

The video assistant referee is a match official in association football who reviews decisions made by the head referee. Following extensive trialling in a number of major competitions, VAR was first written into the Laws of the Game by the International Football Association Board in 2018.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1222051/fifa-var-introduced-village-football-competition-akwa-ibom-photos/
The way that guy with shotgun dey look the ref say if the ref make stupid announcement,make him fire am and the ref stance position be say if I talk rubbish and this guy reach grin grin cool the shotgun,make I run like flash.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by BrainArk(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
What was that one doing with that riffle? Were they expecting some kidnappers?
that is a shotgun not a rifle
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Kingnelson9: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
where in IMO statedon't make post you can't defend
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Fr33born(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
J111333:
Hehehe my people my people. cheesy

How people carry guns without badges and credentials in Nigeria is a thing of wonder. It's quite bad.
Oga how did you know the gun has no credentials? Stop saying what you don't know. That guy is a member of a registered community vigilante group.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yeah

1 Like

Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Alashoalash10: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kosiso12:
'FIFA VAR' Introduced in Village Football Competition in Imo State (Photos)

A video assistant referee(VAR) was introduced in a village football competition in Imo State.

In the pictures shared to Igbere TV, the referee can be seen watching a television stationed close to the field.

Igbere TV learnt that the television used as FIFA VAR was just to spice up the game and entertain fans.

The video assistant referee is a match official in association football who reviews decisions made by the head referee. Following extensive trialling in a number of major competitions, VAR was first written into the Laws of the Game by the International Football Association Board in 2018.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1222051/fifa-var-introduced-village-football-competition-akwa-ibom-photos/
Is the guy with gun part of the team or CSO to the referee ? Is football a war game ?
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Omoslim26: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Wetin shotgun dey do for football match

i dey tel you

nothing feotus no go see for inside womb:-D
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
lilbus511:
Them dey carry Shotgun come Football Pitch?

Nawa oo grin grin grin grin
In Biafra land , anything is possible.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Hotfreez: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2020
See them carrying shotgun about in their villages. No wonder they run out of Igboland every January.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by foleskay(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Lol. Had it been we only have blacks in this world, by now 2020 people would still be living in stone age, cos there wouldn't be civilization whatsoever. Kudos to the whites for bringing technology and civilization.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Hotfreez: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Fr33born:

Oga how did you know the gun has no credentials? Stop saying what you don't know. That guy is a member of a registered community vigilante group.

Vigilante. grin
No wonder Igbos always run out of Igboland. I now understand.

The freedom and security they enjoy outside Igboland, they can never get it in Igboland.
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Kbs468(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2020
SweetJoystick:
grin VAR kor, TV ni
grin grin grin grin grin grin
VAR kò TV ní

Ní tòótọ (Indeed and in truth) cheesy cheesy
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Danwilliams4u43: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Just observing
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by danfourtson(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Naija we no send, we create what gives us joy....that's why we are the happiest people on earth....
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by slimshady1000: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Black people!!! Lol!!!
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by ipressplay: 1:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Naija we hail ooo!!!
Re: 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) by Redman44(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2020
I don't know what to say again sad sad sad sad sad sad. The guy with the Pump Action gun looks terrifying. He is ready to gun any unruly fan down, and the referee is even scared of him. Na wa o. This kind of scenario is a normal feature in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.