Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void (45918 Views)

"It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara / Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by budaatum: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who say Nigeria no go better?

They can pass pension as much as they like, but when dem comot and we get there we will just say otoge!

And trust me, we are getting there. They cannot live forever!
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by BabaAduras: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
okorotalkative:

My uncle was an ex governor

I thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Why Underage Persons Were Registered In The North – INEC's Director, Osaze-Uzzi / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.