Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Learn A Skill In 2020. How? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn A Skill In 2020. How? (288 Views)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / Improve Your Ict Skill In 2018 With Certification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Skill In 2020. How? by Formidable001(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Learn a skill and stay strong for 2020

If you know your onion you will eat your suya. You are a writer and you don't understand the business angle of it or you don't know how to move from a talented writer to a skillful writer, then you should read this quick.

Don't see this as a form of motivation or inspiration. Why? I have not even finished motivating myself. (Laughs)

It y not far fetched that 2020 is around the corner. The cristicm and debate on the hardship of the Nigerian economy is so high but comedians will still get rich, in general high paying skills will keep getting rich.

Don't stop reading. Let continue

Do you now think if money is the problem or skill is the problem?.

To me, not even to me, it is so visible that money is not the problem. The problem is because you have failed to know and learn a skill. You have failed to understand the business angle of your skill.

Let come to think of it, Aliko Dangote has 64 streams of income and I am having just 2. Oh my God. Do you now see why I am not motivating you. If you must increase your financial goal for 2020 and beyond then you must be ready to learn an high income skill.

You can never become a generalist if you must expand your financial box. iPhone deals with iPhone and they have diversified into other products.

If Dangote can have 64 why then should I have two. It must increase to 10 coming next year. How will I do that? Diversification. You can learn writing as a skill and diversify into Content creator, Ebook publishing, ghost Writing, content development, book Writing and copy writing.

Don't better join the folks of crowd criticizing against the government. Go and learn an high paying skill.

How do you achieve this?

Learn a skill around your Niche. Do you know in your niche there are riches? Learn that skill. If you are passionate about writing, learn the professional angle of it. What is the professional angle of it? Write, impact and earn.

December is rolling away. And I can't be selfish. I have walked through every process of writing and I am ready to help you horn your writing skills for greater impact and I will reveal to you how;

1. You can write to impact

2. How you can write to influeare4

3. How you can write to earn.

In this training you will stand to learn and achieve;

1. Understanding the art of writing

2. How you can start writing consistently

3. Learn how to write captivating and compelling content that are wired for impact and profit

4. Understanding the right models for Writing consistently with a purpose

5. How to package your solution as a writer and turn them into streams of income

6. How to increase your readers

7. Niche and Niche Diversification

Are there other benefits and bonus to this training? Yes ooo. Do you want to see those benefits? See below

1. Free book Writing consulting worth #10,000

2. My Ebook on Purpose Discovery worth #4000

3. My Ebook on Writing to impact with #5000

4. Selling to Profit Coaching worth #15000

Yes you will be having all those bonuses for free. But, only if you have paid a fee for the Writers Model Masterclass. How much then is the fee?

You don't have to pay 10k. You don't have to pay 5k, neither do you have to pay 3k. What then are you paying. With #1990 you will have full access to my class with all other bonuses.

So affordable right? Why not invest in your writing skills and let me walk you through the process and ladders of how you can earn, write and impact.

The next edition which happens to be this month, Why you take hold of this advantage and let me reveal the hacks, techniques and process of how it is been done.

Guess what? This edition can only accommodate just 50 persons. Start taking advantage and book your sit for the class and stay strong for 2020

You can now kindly pay #1990 into;
Access Bank
Joseph Theophilus Kehinde

After payment, kindly send a notification of payment to 09068836255.

For registration and payment you can also use the provided link below

https:///34rQGuV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Graphics Design Skill On The Go! / Oracle Apps R12 HRMS Training Videos Published On Udemy with Live MeetingSupport / How Far Can You Stretch Your Loyalty Limits Before Damning any Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.