Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira (452 Views)

We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira / We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira / We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Trade your card with zero worries ����what up guys�� I buy bitcoin at a good and reasonable rate 340-369 depending on quantity ��� I also buy gift cards at good rate boss �
PayPal funds
Btc
ITunes
Amazon
Google play
Steam card
Walmart gift card
One vanilla
So much more!!!����
I buy with any domination and currency
US,UK,Canada,Australia
Skrill funds
Neteller funds
Zelle pay
And lot more
Fastest payment. ��

WhatsApp: 0815 629 1376
Re: We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira by Gee64: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2020
How legit are You?
Some persons come to ask for exchange of funds here and in the end refused to pay for the fund sent.
It has happened to me twice on Nairaland. This is the reason why I'm sceptical. If you'll want to pay first for a PayPal fund, I will sell. Otherwise, if you can't trust me, I can't trust you too!
Re: We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
[chat me up on WhatsApp: 0815 629 1376 quote author=Gee64 post=85483488]How legit are You?
Some persons come to ask for exchange of funds here and in the end refused to pay for the fund sent.
It has happened to me twice on Nairaland. This is the reason why I'm sceptical. If you'll want to pay first for a PayPal fund, I will sell. Otherwise, if you can't trust me, I can't trust you too![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

CPA Marketing Affiliate Ebook / Free Blog/website For 5 People / Ago/diesel 110,000 Tons For Sale @ Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.