Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

All You Need To Know About Fsb/bea Cbt Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All You Need To Know About Fsb/bea Cbt Test (2670 Views)

How To Check 2020 Fsb Bea Scholarship Results + Questions And Answers Thread / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Fsb/bea Cbt Test by Bolahrinwa7(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Last Friday, the registration for the annual Federal Government scholarship awards ended. If you are one of those who were lucky to complete the registration before the deadline, this article will prove crucial to your chances going forward. Here, I will discuss the mode of examination,likely questions and your chances of getting the scholarship.

It’s needless to say that by now you should know that the Federal Government Scholarship is of three categories. By any chances that you didn’t know this before,now you do.

The most popular of them is the “Local/Nigerian Awards” . This scholarship is given yearly to Nigerian students(male and female) studying in Nigerian Universities.

There’s also the SDG award for girls in Nigerian universities . This scholarship is awarded yearly to Nigerian girls studying in Nigerian universities,polytechnies or colleges of education to bolster girl child Education in Nigeria.

And then there’s the Bilateral Education Awards (BEA) for Nigerian students to study for FREE in selected Non English speaking countries like Russia,Hungary and all the countries listed in the FSB list.

All these scholarships are conducted by the Federal Scholarship Board.

To start with, you have completed the first and most crucial steps to getting any of these scholarships by registering. Going forward, the next and most crucial test is writing and passing your CBT Examinations very well. So let’s get down with the details of the exam.

IS THERE GOING TO BE ANY SHORTLISTING BEFORE THE EXAMINATION ?

Unlike other scholarships,there will be no shortlisting before the Examination, everyone who registered for the scholarship will write the examination.

HOW IS THE EXAM LIKE ?

Firstly, It is important to note that irrespective of the category you registered for, ALL candidates will write the same Examination, in the same time range and centers. The Centre for a BEA candidate will be the same for a NA or SDG candidate and they will all write their examinations on the same day.

WHAT SUBJECTS WILL CANDIDATES BE TESTED ON ?

Continue Reading at https://teslimsays.com/fsb-bea-cbt-test/

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Fsb/bea Cbt Test by Zeezyo: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Do they send mail prior to the Scholarship apt test for applicants so I can reprint because I lost the application softcopy I had on my phone.
Re: All You Need To Know About Fsb/bea Cbt Test by Abohky: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks for the info...

(1) (Reply)

One Student Dies In Cult Clash During Inter-house Sports (Photos) / Cross Rivers State University Of Technology, Calabar / The Fderal Poly Idah Admission List (first List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.