Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Sell Your Paypal Funds And Get Paid To Your Account Instantly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Paypal Funds And Get Paid To Your Account Instantly (479 Views)

Upwork Approval (get Your Rejected Upwork Account Instantly Approved for 1000) / Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone / Chinese's Payment Fund Your Alipay Account Instantly @52 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Paypal Funds And Get Paid To Your Account Instantly by Terver90: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello,
If you have PayPal funds and are in need of a buyer @ sensible rate and instant payment, then watsapp me @ 08135067839. Come get satisfied and bring your friends
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds And Get Paid To Your Account Instantly by Gee64: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Prove that you are legit.
Pay before you receive the PayPal fund.
Most of your likes collect and block the person on WhatsApp or just disappear with the fund.
Prove how legit you Are?
Are you operating privately or as a company?
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds And Get Paid To Your Account Instantly by Terver90: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Well my friend I understand and agree with you, but you can avoid such, as for me I will provide my account details and a national document for confirmation, I operate p.o.s business and I am ok earning legitimately, in as much as there are bad people, good people shouldn't be denied opportunities. Any kind of verification you need to prove myself/authenticity you are welcome. And please don't bring fraudulent funds as well, because I only do clean business.
Re: Sell Your Paypal Funds And Get Paid To Your Account Instantly by Terver90: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2020
These are some of my transactions with people I have never met in my life and possibly never meet. If you want something legitimate without a reason to doubt then you are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom 2020!!! / Yuan Available And Do Payment On 1688 / Do You Sell Solid Form Air Freshener Container?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.