Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo (3573 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Handsome Young Man / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo by kenny5811(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
op jst use style remind me of my alma mater, staff comprehensive sec. sch. Ajaokuta kogi state...... AJ city...
Re: The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo by Daviddson(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
sarrki:

Brotherly do you know that I had serious battles with my wife the way I went about the Buhari presidential campaign?

Baba I am not asking for too much

Just one completed major highway would have consoled me
You're not making sense, please. So because a particular road is not completed means Buhari failed on roads? I'm not a fan of Buhari but this thread has no sense. It'd have made a lot of sense if your complaint was about lopsided appointments and the cabal, but singling out a road and using it to say Buhari has failed, doesn't make sense.

You have opened this kind of thread several times only to come back some weeks later and start calling others wailers. So you're just looking for attention and praises.
Re: The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo by Mandesz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
sarrki:
I am an ardent supporter of Pmb or Gmb anyone you choose to call him

I am disappointed particularly because this same road Ajaokuta, itobe and lokoja road was where the steel rolling is located

It also housed different ceramics company

If the government is making a lot of noise on the steel rolling coming up live

What happened to this road leading to the rolling mill?

I am quite sure the road is less than 90 km?

I am disappointed Really really sad

Sarrki
you'll get sense by force

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Radio Biafra May Lead To Riot, Blood Shed / IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! / Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.