Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me (48857 Views)

MI Abaga: It's Hard To Serve God In Lagos / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claims That Celebs Are Paid To Say Coronavirus Is Real / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Dididrumz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
I
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Slynation(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nawa oO
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by damosade(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Give us better lines, punches and see people fall in love
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by flexyrule(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
Since when did rappers care about being liked by anyone?

MI should stop embarrassing artistes like 50 Cent, Kanye, Eminem and co....rappers are not trying to be liked.
At least one sensible comment from someone who understands hip-hop.

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by mexbee1(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2020
ExAngel007:
It's becoming clearer by the day that my fellow celebs don't like me - MI Abaga

https://mobile.twitter.com/MI_Abaga/status/1212797024648794112?p=v

MI go soon drop one mad track lol na we dey spend our MB for d matter which ever way bad publicity is still good 4 business in d Entertainment industry. Buh bro u gotta keep it in check Akon made Africa proud guess u dint see dis coming u wld be fine tho LOL ��
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Appetizerbmaz(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2020
ExAngel007:

This young man is losing it on a daily. Sometimes I wish to unfollow him but u can't cos I still wanna see more sh*t from this man that sense is far from.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by tunapawizzy: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2020
how is he tweeting again? i thought they kept his phone at the top of the wardrobe.

6 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by AntiWailer: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Lol.

U are a chronic idiot bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Jodha(f): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2020
It's true they all hate him for no good reason....all he has done is try to help...

He doesn't deserve this....

I love yhu M.i ...yhull remain my favourite rapper..

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2020
dont update your twitter status after taking tramadol or cheap drugs ,mr m.i because u cant say this with clear eyes grin

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by akilo1: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Who is MI ?
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by styless(f): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Poor M.I
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by lovat(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2020
MI became useless when he started supporting Buhari.

Eldee has retired from music after buhari disgracing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by lovat(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
It's true they all hate him for no good reason....all he has done is try to help...

He doesn't deserve this....

I love yhu M.i ...yhull remain my favourite rapper..
Change how you write or I will ban you here

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by lovat(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2020
safarigirl:

MI should stop embarrassing artistes like 50 Cent, Kanye, Eminem and co....rappers are not trying to be liked.
You are smart with your reasoning.

Can we be friends offline?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by nix2portal(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2020
that 1 is his matters
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Jodha(f): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2020
lovat:
Change how you write or I will ban you here

Get lost
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Youngsage: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2020
safarigirl:

smiley
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2020
asshole
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Gkemz: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Don't be too paranoid. Your fans still have your back at all times.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Charmingrascal(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2020
It's because of your hypocrisy and ego. I used to be your number one fan until u started feeling on top of the word.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Hotfreez: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2020
No one likes constant display of stupidity especially by a dwarf.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2020
The fact that he posted it shows how much he cares

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Petersamuel8(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Then you change your behavior

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by madridsta007(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2020
ExAngel007:

Because you were one of the Buharist that helped enable a despot and coup-plotter on Nigerians in 2015? undecided
I do not know of any other reason, MI. It has brought untold hardship on ordinary Nigerians hence the dislike not only celebs, but other Nigerians have towards you. Take heart.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Jaymaestro(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2020
He's too dark to make it clearer by night.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Jimbadly: 1:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Niggar is just plain paranoid.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by lovat(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:

Get lost
in the morning tell your Dad to get lost

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Ryocaj(m): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2020
This guy just wants 2 b relevant.. He has a shitty attitude.. so much pride.. All naija rappers know he ain't d best..

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by edunaragold(f): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2020
The idot dey support AS xenophobic act,saying make we leave SA alone,the artist that he support and backed from SA till today no like him self.
Re: MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me by Upupup: 2:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Wow!! Ur so real. quote author=DonBenny77 post=85449797]You are fake, that's why....
Fake ass nigga grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos / MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.