Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Abattoir Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abattoir Business (1429 Views)

Abisola Olusanya Tell Agege Abattoir Concessionaires To Follow Security Protocol / Cow Kills Owner In Delta Abattoir / World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abattoir Business by waziri4biz: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please house I want to going into slaughtering cattles in abb
Abattoir in Benin City anyone with any ideas that can help should drop it here.
I'll like to know what the profit margin looks like and likelyhood of turnover...
Re: Abattoir Business by Terryindeed: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Well I have someone who's into it and making real cash. If you want to meet with him I can assist you. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abattoir Business by czarr(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Terryindeed:
Well I have someone who's into it and making real cash. If you want to meet with him I can assist you. Simple
what's the business like?
Re: Abattoir Business by Terryindeed: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
what's the business like?
He will give you the full insight. But to my best understanding, he's making money.
Re: Abattoir Business by olumide3367(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2020
My own contribution is cow horn is a gold mine. Pure white horn is a good business. So save it for the buyers.
Re: Abattoir Business by Escoffier: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2020
The horn?to make musical instruments?

olumide3367:
My own contribution is cow horn is a gold mine. Pure white horn is a good business. So save it for the buyers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abattoir Business by waziri4biz: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Terryindeed:
Please let me have your contact sir so you can introduce me to the person and hope he's in Benin City
Re: Abattoir Business by Terryindeed: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
waziri4biz:

Please let me have your contact sir so you can introduce me to the person and hope he's in Benin City

Re: Abattoir Business by waziri4biz: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Terryindeed:

I'll Call you sir
Re: Abattoir Business by Richogroup: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
visit ikpoba hill abattoirs they are about four there ask them how you can join there butcher association
or are u planning to own a abattoir urself
Re: Abattoir Business by waziri4biz: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Richogroup:
visit ikpoba hill abattoirs they are about four there ask them how you can join there butcher association
or are u planning to own a abattoir urself
No I'm not planning to own an abattoir I just want to join an already existing one
Re: Abattoir Business by olumide3367(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Escoffier:

I don't know. But I know it's a hot demand commodity
Re: Abattoir Business by Richogroup: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
waziri4biz:

No I'm not planning to own an abattoir I just want to join an already existing one
OK better
Re: Abattoir Business by korede2016(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you know you have access to white cow horns in large quantity.. Kindly Dm me for business. We buy white cow horns at 350 /kg max and we can pick up in any location with video evidence and pix of availability. If you can then I will furnish you on how to identify white horn from black with a video proof from my side. 08119163175. Serious and ready minded person pls.

1 Like

Re: Abattoir Business by Eddie4God(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
waziri4biz:
Please house I want to going into slaughtering cattles in abb
Abattoir in Benin City anyone with any ideas that can help should drop it here.
I'll like to know what the profit margin looks like and likelyhood of turnover...

Hello, good day bro.
I have been having the intention for some time now to go into this business of buying cattle & slaughtering to sale at abbatoir. I just came across this post after so many searches.
Where you able to start the business & was the person able to help mentor you in the business.
Pls i would deeply appreciate if u can put me through. Especially as regards operating costs, risks & profit margin etc.
I am currently based in Benin City.
Re: Abattoir Business by waziri4biz: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Eddie4God:

Hello, good day bro.
I have been having the intention for some time now to go into this business of buying cattle & slaughtering to sale at abbatoir. I just came across this post after so many searches.
Where you able to start the business & was the person able to help mentor you in the business.
Pls i would deeply appreciate if u can put me through. Especially as regards operating costs, risks & profit margin etc.
I am currently based in Benin City.
I did just one transaction and chilled but I know a few guys that can tutor
Re: Abattoir Business by Eddie4God(m): 4:56am On Oct 19, 2020
waziri4biz:

I did just one transaction and chilled but I know a few guys that can tutor

Okay,
pls why did you make just one transaction & hw was your experience?
can you pls connect me to reliable persons who can show me the ropes. thanks
Re: Abattoir Business by waziri4biz: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Eddie4God:

Okay,
pls why did you make just one transaction & hw was your experience?
can you pls connect me to reliable persons who can show me the ropes. thanks
08164951508 typing is difficult sometimes
Re: Abattoir Business by temisare: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
I have cow horn in large quantity..... serious and interested clients can contact me
Escoffier:

Re: Abattoir Business by Jlow2: 2:57am On Aug 21, 2023
temisare:
I have cow horn in large quantity..... serious and interested clients can contact me
how many tons do you have , it’s if two type the black and white, chat me 07039804561

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Supply- Pay On Delivery / A Must Psychological Attitude To Change Before Successful Farming Business. / Blackstrap Molasses And Lactobacillus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.