Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (976 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by deskhal(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: . by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:31am On Jan 03, 2020
You are a MUMU.. the repercussion of your past result has come back to haunt you..

Just stay in Nigeria, Canada isnt for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: . by XaintJoel20: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Let me wait for the elders. Diswan pass me.

On a serious note, I hope you desire to return to Canada comes through.
I wish you the very best...
Re: . by Spanishmilf(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:
Hey guys,

Please I want serious advice only.

Some Years back I was schooling in Canada but I didn’t take my academics seriously so I dropped out and I went back to Nigeria, since I didn’t want to waste my parents money. Although I overstayed my Canada Visa with like 10 days or so.

Fast forward now and I’m about to finish University. And I plan on going back to Canada. Due to my previous overstay and poor academics then. What’s the possibility of them granting me a visa now?

Please people with similar experience or expert advice is needed.

MODS please push to front page so I can get good responses.
Lol, your chane is low infact it 0%
Why didn't you think twice in the past
Re: . by BuhariAdvocate: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
You have made good decision by returned back to your father land . Instead of contributing to white people economy. Now you have done your father land proud.
However the money you want to use to go back again use that money to invest in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta In 1969 Vs Now. (pics) / Anyone Here Been To Lake Chad? / Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.