Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France (849 Views)

England Or Scotland Which One Is Better For A Job Seeker. / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by Cashsteady(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2021
I see lot of people arguing about which country is more developed England or France... if you ask British they will tell u France is shithole and vice versa..some french citizens even tell you majority of the houses in England look like castles lol.. So anyone who has been to both countries should be able to tell us which one is developed? but for me personally I think France is developed than England
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by Ge0grapher(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Germany.. Sweden..
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by MERCHANDISER: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
China
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Of what use is this comparison None

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by aadoiza: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Both shit-holes living in past slavery glory whatever.
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by pato405(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
England is a dirty old-looking country with homes that should have been refurbished 100 yrs ago, narrow roads and the worst weather in the EU.

France wins my vote
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by criuze(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
If Hitler nucked then out this argument wouldn't have started
Re: Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France by TMKsouth: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Cashsteady:
I see lot of people arguing about which country is more developed England or France... if you ask British they will tell u France is shithole and vice versa..some french citizens even tell you majority of the houses in England look like castles lol.. So anyone who has been to both countries should be able to tell us which one is developed? but for me personally I think France is developed than England

Your title is slightly confusing. I thought you were asking which countries are more developed than England and France. I see the first responses were just as confused.

But to answer you, the French economy is far larger than England's because England is only one nation of four that make up the UK, even then they are on par (but the effects of Brexit will be the decider). But then again having a larger economy doesn't always translate to being more developed. So you have to compare levels of literacy, quality of healthcare (human development index, basically).

Unless if you just wanna know which one has better roads and skyscrapers. I would say France as it has better tourism infrastructure - that's why it's the most visited country on earth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Are Starving, Homeless As UAE Denies Work Permits To Nigerians / Uk Visaapplications:you Need Guidance / 2009 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.