Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I'm Finished! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Finished! (547 Views)

Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career / Am Really Finished / Moratas Career Has Finished On Twitter (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finished! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: I'm Finished! by braine(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
It's too early I'm the year for this.

Please channel your energy into achieving real results not dictated by chance.
Re: I'm Finished! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
braine:
It's too early I'm the year for this.

Please channel your energy into achieving real results not dictated by chance.
Bro do you gamble
Re: I'm Finished! by braine(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dicktion:
Bro do you gamble

I dont.
Re: I'm Finished! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
braine:

I dont.
So you won't understand that feeling when you think you have won already only to log in to withdraw and see red cry
Re: I'm Finished! by Parablesonmarble: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Mario Puzo is the man that wrote 'The Godfather' , one of the greatest trilogy novels/movies of all times. Go and read his 'Fools Die' where he discussed about gambling and you'll know that most, if not all, gamblers are fools. A bet house never loses and they'll do anything and everything to sustain your interest and keep you addicted to gambling. Your foolishness is the key to their wealth, meaning las las, you a still a maga. I am not calling you personally a fool ooo. God fit pick your call thru sport bets. I'll just wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finished! by excanny: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dicktion:
I no know wetin carry me go Africa again,... Algeria to be precise to go play over 1.5goals. 20k for sure awoof 3odds don die like that cry Dudes scored 26 minutes dem no gree score again even though red card follow for the match. This is not what I asked for this year na
Walai me that created thread yesterday about quitting this demonic game I still go fall again sad I'm helpless and there's no one to help! cry

The problem is not gambling, the problem is you being foolish.

Did you win that 20k from the bookies?

You stake your hard earned 20k on a bet. You dey craze walahi.

You don't pity your kids that will be hungry if you continue like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Better Than All Top Six Clubs Midfielder / Free Sure Games For Thursday 2020 / This Is What The UK Newspaper (the Telegraph) Have To Say About Odion Ighalo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.