Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Do This And Your Sales Will Improve Dratically In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do This And Your Sales Will Improve Dratically In 2020 (649 Views)

Keyword Research - Building Your Brands & Boosting Your Sales (part 2) / Sales Are The Lifeblood Of Business And Nearly All Sales Will Start Of As Lead / 6 Simple SEO Steps That Will Improve Your Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Your Sales Will Improve Dratically In 2020 by kennyInsta: 1:22am On Jan 03, 2020
At the tail of 2019 while doing a review for the year I discovered that my CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) ratio is poor, meaning I spent more money advertising, marketing, convincing and satisfying customers than I get from them. Most business owners/entrepreneurs do not know how to calculate CAC ratio; this will be a topic for another day.
So I decided to find a permanent solution, I began experimenting on how to reach more customers online (I tried quite a few platforms) and make them trust me enough to make a purchase. The picture below shows the result.

Mind you this result is between 28 Dec 2019 and January 2 2020. Of the 232 clicked and visited my site only 181 signed up.

I had 548 signed up earlier before running the ‘campaign’ 181 signed up as a result, making a total of 729. Meaning 181 showed real interest, however only 42 made commitment, 5 eventually made a purchase.
THE INTERPRETATION(ANALYSIS):
As a data analyst this was quite easy for me to interpret: 3753 was advertised to, but only 232 people like the product/service well enough to visit the site, that is about 6.18%(let me digress a little, if you had a banner or a billboard, when are you going to get 3753 to see it, how are you even going to know the number of impression you make, plus even if you are able to get that number of people to see your ad, other factors comes to play, may be the distance from where your banner/bill board is; is far from your business location, or they only saw the banner when you have closed from your office/business for the day so they cannot even visit,).
Of the 232 only 181 signed up that is 78.02%, meaning my site was well designed.
Of the 181 only 43 signed up that is 23.20% meaning the service/product was valuable to them, the rest are definitely going to make a purchase when they are ready, since we have their data which include phone numbers and email and their preferences we will continue to nudge them till they make a purchase.
Of the 42 only 5 made a purchase meaning conversion rate is 11.90%.
We finally made a sale N35,000 from this campaign, yeah; before you say that is small, note that it was just an experiment and we ran during festive period when most people already have other commitments but more importantly as me how much?
N1,000:32 Yes one thousand Naira and 32 kobo, now let me calculate my ROA (Returns On Advert), that is 3500% meaning for every N1 I get N35. No need to hire sales people and marketers in 2020, I will even reduce or eliminate traditional advertisement (radio, tv, banners, flyers etc.) this will be one of the best discoveries in 2020 already.

As you can see this is not an off-the-shelf solution, it was a calculated campaign, I experimented with 4 ads, target men and women aged 25-40 in one location with 4 similar interests, relating to my service, but not just the ad, from the message, the graphic, the website, the database and emailing was all planned to get this result, so I cant sell this to you, neither am I about to sell.
If you want this or better result send me a message 0-8-1-09076869(whatsapp or SMS), let us plan your campaign together, service is FREE if it is not going to take more than 20 minutes, I will recommend this, for web managers, bloggers, social media activists, ecommerce owner and anybody who want to sell a product or service online.

(1) (Reply)

Browse All Day For Free / Web Hosting Website Needed / I Need A Tech Blogger For A Deal (commission Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.