Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password (746 Views)

Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 and a Dell XPS 9365 i7 / Price Of A Dell Inspiron N5040 Screen,battery&charger / Buy Brand New Laptop, Desktop And IT Accessories In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password by christdaves: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2020
I just got a dell desktop window 7 and its asking me of administrative password
Re: I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password by Ladylite: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Kindly Return it to the owner.

Or to whom you bought it from.
It may be stolen

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2020
christdaves:
I just got a dell desktop window 7 and its asking me of administrative password

Please how much did you buy?
Re: I Just Got A Dell Desktop, And Its Asking Me Of Administrative Password by Veiniously: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Remove the battery the password is on the battery or the body of the system if the code those not work that means the person you bought it from has changed it or stolen ...and you cant format with disk or flash the administrative password is inside the bios not hard disk you cant flash

(1) (Reply)

Which Sharp Laptop Can I Get It’s London Use At The Rate Of 65-75k ? / Dell Latitude With Epic Battery Life For Sale SOLD / MSI GF63 10th Gen Gaming Laptop(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.