Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? (378 Views)

Stabilize W/africa With Your Position, UN Sec-G Urges, After PMB Raises Concerns / A Teacher Was Caught Red Handed Doing This With An Shs Student In A Class Room O / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? by WonderManly(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
In a class of 31 what will be your position according to your birthday?

Re: In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? by habsydiamond(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Sebuntin I try small.. at least I no carry last grin grin grin
Re: In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? by WonderManly(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
Sebuntin I try small.. at least I no carry last grin grin grin

I still pass you self: My own na Twenty but you dey lead me for mark. Wait o, you know book pass me ooo. shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? by amaniro: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2020
3rd position.
Re: In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? by habsydiamond(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2020
WonderManly:

I still pass you self: My own na Twenty but you dey lead me for mark. Wait o, you know book pass me ooo. shocked shocked shocked grin grin
see something!!! I Sabi book mehn. grin cheesy b4 u know it now some people go come dey claim 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Re: In A Class Of 31 What Will Be Your Position According To Your Birthday? by WonderManly(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
see something!!! I Sabi book mehn. grin cheesy b4 u know it now some people go come dey claim 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Yes oooo! grin grin grin shocked

Royal Rumble In Otun-ekiti, As Battle For Oore Of Throne Rages / How To Get More Traffic On My Blog / Aftermath Of An Heavy Rainfall

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8