Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Styl Plus Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Styl Plus Videos (1497 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styl Plus Videos by sect(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2007
The recent video collections dropped by styl plus didn't make much impact on the music lovers, what could be the reason? Is it because of the late release of their videos especially the imagined that video.
Re: Styl Plus Videos by viee(f): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2007
their video has always been thrash
so suprise this time

that iya basira in particular is horrible to be kind with words
i dnt knw who produse their video for them
but that person deserves a life sentence shocked cheesy
Re: Styl Plus Videos by Pamperme: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2007
I have already a commented abt their video but i will say again that Iya Basira ought to have been their first album coz it s just a total nonsense.  Copying anoda person's  concept and not even doing it well.  It's a flop and am disappointed at them not that i care anyway
Re: Styl Plus Videos by Emad(f): 2:04am On Jul 15, 2007
well i liked the Imagine that remix, it seemed to be better done than the real one
i lovded the Home within your heart video although i think Joe Ukpong shd STAY out of their videos
apart from that i appreciated the effort, once a fan always a fan undecided undecided
Re: Styl Plus Videos by spikedcylinder: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2007
Whats wrong wit their videos? Me i like them o!
Re: Styl Plus Videos by kgoddie(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2007
This time,them wit their marketers don run out of luck.their strategy to sale albums first b/f them release videos to sell again na him fail them.Truth is,lots of artist came out smokin this year and,that actually killed their bad strategy(my opinion).
Re: Styl Plus Videos by Emad(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
Who says they had low sales on their Videos?? on the contrary i think people were waiting with baited breath for the videos and that is the same thing that will happen with the next releases of IMA, Coming home, etc
Re: Styl Plus Videos by Seun(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2007
Moved to Music section
Re: Styl Plus Videos by Configur(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2007
style plus dey craze.dey released their album late '05 (nov/dec) ,dem come release video for 2007.who b mugun.afta a year and a half.make dem carry their bullshit comot jooo
Re: Styl Plus Videos by MP007(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2007
love there songs to much to see the video, there audio shoild have a MTV standard video, are they not making enough do?
Re: Styl Plus Videos by colly(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
Emad:

Who says they had low sales on their Videos?? on the contrary i think people were waiting with baited breath for the videos and that is the same thing that will happen with the next releases of IMA, Coming home, etc

Abeg those guys had low sales because i hardly see their videos in the market and also have you noticed that they are rarely invited for any stage shows unlike how it was after releasing olufunmi and besides i think their marketing strategy of video sales after audio album really failed them because while they kept us waiting for long,new artists were springing up just like kgoddie stated  and they could not even release at least one video before releasing others just like how 2face did with 4 instance and also psquare with omoge mi,get squared etc so as a result of that many people forgot about their songs and when the video came out the songs were already cold with no quality video to boil them once again.Their audio album is great no doubts about that but the video translation is very poor,imagine that was really bad as well as its remix(it was shot on just one platform) but i think drives me crazy and home within your heart was okay.
Re: Styl Plus Videos by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2007
Yea, I noticed the videos came late but I didnt realise it was a marketing strategy. The songs have grown stale, no matter how nice the video is, I dont think it would spur a lot of people to go back and buy their cd's. However, compared to videos that have been released from other artists especially those under the Kennis music stable, Styl Plus rocks!
Re: Styl Plus Videos by Emad(f): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2007
Sorry Colly but i dont agree that their songs are Cold
I think Videos bring the songs back to life

(1) (Reply)

Ursula Ice - Give It To Me | Wetin-dey.com (exclusive) / Terry G's Latest Song, Bregedigbe / Watch P-square - Chop My Money (remix) Featuring Akon (toh Bad!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.