Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster (1252 Views)

Latest Trick: How To Get Free Airtime On Your Phone In 5 Minutes + Proof / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by Afrolet: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2020
NAIRALAND 101 - A GUIDE TO NAIRALAND MARKETING
You may have been making some post on Nairaland and you end up getting about 150 to 400 views and little or no sales or you might have just been using nairaland for the fun of it.
Well, it is time to change the focus and start getting more views of about 2000 views upwards depending on you as you know that the more the views, the more the possibility of getting higher sales

We have compiled this small size FREE Ebook for you containing simple instructions on what to do
It simply guides you on how to make the most of Nairaland free marketing instead of being ignorant because this is what our team uses in generating good sales via nairaland

The ebook was uploaded on the site below:
Check here to Preview and Download Ebook for free

If you have successfully download it for free kindly drop a comment, thanks and happy new year

1 Like

Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by lekjons(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Huh
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by divinejaga: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Already Downloaded it!
Thanks! I'll read it later and I hope it will be useful sha. Make e no dey like say I waste 1mb
Make e no dey

Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Wetin we no go see in buhari gate!
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Wetin we no go see in buhari gate! we are in the era of hunting for nairaland views not even likes

1 Like

Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by Afrolet: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
divinejaga:
Already Downloaded it!
Thanks! I'll read it later and I hope it will be useful sha. Make e no dey like say I waste 1mb
Make e no dey
Thanks and enjoy
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by divinejaga: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
we are in the era of hunting for nairaland views not even likes
LOL, as in eh
But since na free download. E nor too bad
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by Afrolet: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
we are in the era of hunting for nairaland views not even likes
Smiles! Abi! Give it a shot
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by victorolugbami: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afrolet:

Smiles! Abi! Give it a shot
Thanks downloaded
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by johnodion: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Already Downloaded and it's really free
Thanks man
Not easy to compile such for free
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by emmasegun: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Yea! Signed up and downloaded
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by preshos: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Well downloaded Good tips for nairalanders Gracias
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by jamiuisah: 3:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Me too don download the free ebook
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by Youngsage: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Out of the 9 unique posters on this thread so far, 6 are from accounts created January 1st, 2020.

Just an observation I found interesting. grin grin
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by Afrolet: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Youngsage:
Out of the 9 unique posters on this thread so far, 6 are from accounts created January 1st, 2020.

Just an observation I found interesting. grin grin
Nice observation though
At the end of the ebook it was stated that we run some digital training also where we teach digital marketing and the rest
So we simply encourage some of the students to create new nairaland accounts after the training and also for them to download the ebook
Re: 2020 Trick - How To Get more views on Nairaland and sell faster by Youngsage: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Afrolet:

Nice observation though
At the end of the ebook it was stated that we run some digital training also where we teach digital marketing and the rest
So we simply encourage some of the students to create new nairaland accounts after the training and also for them to download the ebook

Ah nicee lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Good 30k Phone I Can Buy? / How To Use Microsoft Word For Android / My Iphone 12pro Is Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.