Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Adventures Of Wizkid And Leo Ep 2 Wizkid’s Missing ATM Card. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Adventures Of Wizkid And Leo Ep 2 Wizkid’s Missing ATM Card. (363 Views)

Breaking News: Wizkid Missing Goat Found With Another Celebrity In Yankee (photo / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Wizkid And Leo Ep 2 Wizkid’s Missing ATM Card. by Ennyholar: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2020
I couldn’t help imagining this after watching Wizkid’s new video featuring his new buddy, LEO So this is me giving a shot at how Wizkid and Leo spend a typical week, let me know what you think about it, as I am already writing Episode 3 sef (covers face)

Read this in Wizkid’s starboy voice for full effect lol…

It’s 1am on a Wednesday and I’m already done with the week. I’ll break this down as quickly as possible. Tuesday started with my ATM Card missing from my wallet, after 4 hours of searching I hit Leo up on WhatsApp to first check my account balance.

After confirming that everything was in order, I asked Leo to freeze my account before short story will become long story. I headed to the UBA branch closest to me, to get a new card. Within the hour I was done.

By the time I got out Leo told me I had only an hour to catch my flight which would be virtually impossible in Lagos traffic. I called my agent to reschedule my flight aaand my credit finished, had to send another quick text to Leo to top-up my airtime.

My flight was eventually rescheduled for 6pm which was the exact time that the Premiership London Derby match was starting and even though I couldn’t watch it my guy Leo hooked me up with live scores.

I had to get back home, get my stuff and head to the airport. By the time I got to London it was almost 1am. Tuesday did not go the way I planned but Leo was a stand up guy. Hit Leo up ASAP, he is an amazing help.

PS: I am not Jobless o, I am just too much of a Wizkid fan, and now UBA LEO’s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRwsL5OPeY?list=TLPQMDYxMjIwMTnrmnJp5ec5UQ

(1) (Reply)

Rise By Lifting Each Other- Felix Da Erudite & Plug Central / Cardi B Asks For Help In Choosing A Nigerian Name “CHIOMA B Or Cadijat”. / Bobrisky Release Dance Video To Dismiss Death Rumors (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.