Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How To Earn N1500-N3000 Daily With Branch App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn N1500-N3000 Daily With Branch App (833 Views)

Should I Invest In Branch App, Aella Or Nodcredit / Earn Up To 20k Weekly Using BRANCH APP / How To Make Money With Branch App And Accumulate Up To 30k In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn N1500-N3000 Daily With Branch App by Digitalstarlite: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2020
How do I benefit with Branch❓
Branch is a loan app which gives free loan to users with no fee required.
Branch gives you N1500 per friend you invite to the app�

Here is how it works�️
✅Go to playstore and install Branch app or click on this link below to install
�������������
https://branch.co/download/adeodu3e3f0

✅ Next, click on sign up fill in ur details and register an account

✅Next, click on promotions and apply the invite code; *adeodu3e3f0*

✅Once you register, click on loans and apply for a loan of N1000.

✅Pay back that same N1000(interest rate is just N200) and repay ur loan.

✅ To repay ur loan, click on my loans and Tap the round Button to pay. Click on total due and continue to repay with ur débit card.

✅Upon successful repayment, u get N500 bonus

✅ Refer your friends and get N1500 per friend u invite.

☑The only investment you made is *N200* just to activate your account and u can be making 10k weekly by inviting ur friends��

�Don't be afraid, branch is a well recognised loan app among banks in Nigeria so your details are safe.

Chat me up...my number in my signature for more clarifications...

(1) (Reply)

How To Open An Approved Upwork And Start Earning In $ / Buy you cheap airtime and data. Lotto tickets are also available. / Dangers Of Investing In Fixed Deposits And Bonds In The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.