Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Jesus Christ: The Real Big Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ: The Real Big Brother (142 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ: The Real Big Brother by kppo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
✓ He is watching us
✓ Through the Bible we interact with Him (The Living Word) in the 'Diary Room'
✓ He rewards faithful and true 'housemates' who know that this world is not their home
✓ He sometimes selects the most unlikely as 'Head of House'
✓ Sundays are special and called the "Lord's Day" either for resurrection (i.e. revelation of the winner) or for judgement (i.e. eviction)
✓ His angels (i.e. the ninjas) help and guide us
✓ He provides for our needs with regular supplies and announces "the store room is now open"

#RomansChapter8verse14to19

(1) (Reply)

The Universe Is About To Dismiss / JOHN 18 / Nigerians And Over Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.