Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel (3788 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by omoashy: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
It must have been a horrendous time for the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi when he got stuck in the elevator of a Lagos in hotel recently.
The monarch was in the elevator with his entourage at the Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos when near tragedy occurred.
There was pandemonium as many guests and some concerned Nigerians kept seeking ways to evacuate the monarch and others in the elevator.
But help came almost 30 minutes later when he and others trapped in the elevator were evacuated through the basement of the high rise hotel.
Moreover, the first class monarch, who has been a regular visitor to Lagos was sighted at a fashion show in Lagos before his elevator experience. At the Fashion show, he was seen strutting the runway amidst cheers from the crowd.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=37830

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by NwaAmaikpe: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
shocked

As long as that Hotel is less than 12 floors.
I'd call him lazy for choosing the elevator instead of the flight of stairs.

If it is more than 12floors, I'd still call him lazy for using the elevator because even Barack Obama uses the stairways as a means of exercise on highrises.

I used to think these traditional rulers had some supernatural powers, but if a mere elevator could mess him up then I'm having a rethink.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by decatalyst(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I used to think these traditional rulers had some supernatural powers, but if a mere elevator could mess him up then I'm having a rethink.

It is more than 20 floors bro.

Climbing the stairs sef is scary oo...i just jump in the elevator!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Stillthebest: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it is more than 12floors, I'd still call him lazy for using the elevator because even Barack Obama uses the stairways as a means of exercise on highrises.

Dont think you have seen how scary the stairs look!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by ZiriMane(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
I guess the gods must be praised¿
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by forsto(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kabiyesi welcome.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Richdad50(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe and the four Idiots below him.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by psalmsmiles(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
ohmygadd

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Sirheny007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy
The great Oduduwa should have taught him how to fly
Kabiyesi o grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by sparog(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm sure he didn't consult the oracles before embarking on his trip...

If he did, he would have been told to take the stairs or not go for the program

grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Ayobami7(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
好的
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Tookool(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You sound like an idio*

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Cuccitini(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

wat u jst said sounds like d "P" in psychology
if u know u know
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by bujebudanu1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
I don't think elevator can kill.

There are precautions on nnpc towers elevators
Which says.

Don't panic in case of issues like this .bla bla
And many more

It can't never hang or refuse to open so what did the oba excaped there

And for fuuuk sake.there should be an intercom on d elevator
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by SarakiBukola: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Karemarealty288(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
And the gods couldn't rescue him like Avengers.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by Birdeyeview: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love you and the fact that you have a very sound intellectual perspectives to matters.
xoxo.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Escapes Death In Lagos Hotel by tartar9(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Superstar ooni.No go sit down for one place,u for just die for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Fact About Burj Khalifa's Toilet System / Photos: D’banj Shows Off New Aston Martin Vantage Car / Michael Jackson’s Son Spotted With New Girlfriend (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.