Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much (339 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much by tpiar: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
For God's sake, dont you have limits to what you do?

You monitor people in their kitchen, their living rooms, their bedrooms, their toilets, their bathrooms, on their phones, their computers, their church, their laptops, their devices, you wait to see how much money entered their bank account on payday, you monitor every word they utter, you are checking what they spend money on and how much, you follow them around even if you're not in the same country, dont you think you are overdoing things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much by tpiar: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Looking or waiting for husband should not be this strenuous.

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much by tpiar: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2020
tpiar:
For God's sake, dont you have limits to what you do?

You monitor people in their kitchen, their living rooms, their bedrooms, their toilets, their bathrooms, on their phones, their computers, their church, their laptops, their devices, you wait to see how much money entered their bank account on payday, you monitor every word they utter, you are checking what they spend money on and how much, you follow them around even if you're not in the same country, dont you think you are overdoing things?

Attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Idiots Should Please Refrain From Quoting Me Or Responding To My Posts / Please Help. I Open My Indoor Ac Unit And Service It. / Thanks to olatoregun olaposi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.