Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election (17604 Views)

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

The videos and pictures of how the elections were rigged are all over the internet. Unless you are saying that IPOB staged that as well
APC's victory in Bayelsa state was well deserving as the electorates were tired of the maladministration of their leaders despite it's huge allocation they had nothing to show for it and they felt the need to vote for David Lyon cos APC was now seen as the lesser evil.
As for Yahaya Bello well I really may not have an idea tho it was marred with violence by thugs recruited by GYB and I doubt federal had a hand in that Sha.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by chuksjuve(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
After winning those states, what now happens??
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Humphrizy:
Lwkmd....This is superstory grin Audio wins

more people will be burn at home by thugs in the south east!
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by KennieKingOba(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
and they are not even talking about nigeria having a stable economy by 2023..... What a country
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by CSTR2: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
What nonsense.
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by CSTR2: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
APC's victory in Bayelsa state was well deserving as the electorates were tired of the maladministration of their leaders despite it's huge allocation they had nothing to show for it and they felt the need to vote for David Lyon cos APC was now seen as the lesser evil.
As for Yahaya Bello well I really may not have an idea tho it was marred with violence by thugs recruited by GYB and I doubt federal had a hand in that Sha.
Buhari released 15 billion to bello weeks before the election, but you still doubt that federal has a hand in it.

Clap for yourself for that brilliant analysis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
CSTR2:

Buhari released 15 billion to bello weeks before the election, but you still doubt that federal has a hand in it.

IPOB propaganda as usual.
15 billon ko 15 trillion ni.
you better leave that village beerparlour gist that feeds u guys with shitty news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by BeerParlour: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
[s]federal might wasn't employed in any of those states u mentioned.
you're just simply ignorant cos u didn't follow the election but rather depended on those Ipob beerparlour politics gists inside a typical village in Abakiliki, Ebonyi State[/s]
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by shedy03(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Party wey dey use thugs to win election
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by CSTR2: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
IPOB propaganda as usual.
15 billon ko 15 trillion ni.
you better leave that village beerparlour gist that feeds u guys with shitty news
Ipob kee you there.
Something that was announced by the National Assembly themselves.

Buhari supporting clown. Illiterate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Observinho:
That's their way naa... crude and primitive politics of do or die, rather than real engagement on issues.

BTW, why is it that all muslim threads are not accessible to everyone…you have to do some form of declaration/initiation before you can comment…This is not the first time this is happening on NL. But if it is a Christian post or any other post for that matter, every tom, dick and harry jumps on and comments freely.
This looks like an occultic stuff to me. Little wonder a lot of people all over the world see Islam as a dangerous blood-sucking cult rather than a genuine religion. Mind you, there are hundreds of religions worldwide, but ONLY Islam is considered most dreadful and deadly. Yes every religion has their own shortfalls, but why Islam…From Saudi Arabia where they still butcher people like fowls in the name of capital punishment, to Iran, where being a Christian is almost illegal, to Syria, to Indonesia, Oman, Pakistan, and here in Nigeria just to mention but a few. In some places, girls can’t even come out to watch football openly in a stadium…in this 21st century!
And I remember my friend way back in school, whose parents were muslims, telling horrible tales of how in their religion, they gave people some concussions which literally reset their brain, hypnotizes them, and made them open to indoctrination.
@ Seun, I don’t know if you are a muslim, which is why you keep condoning this on your forum, but this seriously has got to stop. Islam has got a terrible reputation worldwide due to violence and non-tolerance. Nowadays when people hear Allahu Akbar, they take cover. So instead of blind defense/further segregation, what you need is a thorough rebranding of Islam through a more liberal approach to issues and life in general... accept those criticisms you are afraid of and make a change, so we can live in a better world.
I have said my own ooo. I don’t care if you guys block me.
Thank you.
[/s]
Asshole
Islam will continue to expand . And you will continue to be miserable
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by kenny160: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mark my word apc will crash come 2023
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by IduNaOba: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
They lost the Imo State they manged to get before and now they say they will get three states?
Honestly APC will lose more states come 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by BeerParIour: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
If Father Mbaka's prophecy comes true, the first state that will go APC'S way is Imo under Ihedioha

Mbaka is a fool

APC can only win Ebonyi State in the South East

3 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by mmadukoma: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Them .mmm fit win
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by DEROX: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
lets be realistic apc should select tinubu and a northerner while pdp should select any easterner and northerner too then we setle the superiority as for bode george he is irrelevant and as a yoruba man if you are irrelevant we dont need you wink
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by tityboi: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
ohhh
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Freeman59: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
After winning all the states then what? Poverty will still reign so what's the point??

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Dikegodspower(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Observinho:
That's their way naa... crude and primitive politics of do or die, rather than real engagement on issues.

BTW, why is it that all muslim threads are not accessible to everyone…you have to do some form of declaration/initiation before you can comment…This is not the first time this is happening on NL. But if it is a Christian post or any other post for that matter, every tom, dick and harry jumps on and comments freely.
This looks like an occultic stuff to me. Little wonder a lot of people all over the world see Islam as a dangerous blood-sucking cult rather than a genuine religion. Mind you, there are hundreds of religions worldwide, but ONLY Islam is considered most dreadful and deadly. Yes every religion has their own shortfalls, but why Islam…From Saudi Arabia where they still butcher people like fowls in the name of capital punishment, to Iran, where being a Christian is almost illegal, to Syria, to Indonesia, Oman, Pakistan, and here in Nigeria just to mention but a few. In some places, girls can’t even come out to watch football openly in a stadium…in this 21st century!
And I remember my friend way back in school, whose parents were muslims, telling horrible tales of how in their religion, they gave people some concussions which literally reset their brain, hypnotizes them, and made them open to indoctrination.
@ Seun, I don’t know if you are a muslim, which is why you keep condoning this on your forum, but this seriously has got to stop. Islam has got a terrible reputation worldwide due to violence and non-tolerance. Nowadays when people hear Allahu Akbar, they take cover. So instead of blind defense/further segregation, what you need is a thorough rebranding of Islam through a more liberal approach to issues and life in general... accept those criticisms you are afraid of and make a change, so we can live in a better world.
I have said my own ooo. I don’t care if you guys block me.
Thank you.

I notice that too.
Muslim this,Muslim that,,,abi we go run for dem?
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Alwaysachick: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
We know how!
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Alawode01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
comrade per excellent
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
If Father Mbaka's prophecy comes true, the first state that will go APC'S way is Imo under Ihedioha
because imolites voted rochas because of free education doesn't make imo state an apc state.
Imo and ondo are rare cases.
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
Well considering what happened in Kogi and Bayelsa states where federal might was brazenly used to rig elections for APC, anything is possible

Igbos hate APC and that party has no chance of winning elections there, but federal might is another matter
IPOB idiots should stop speaking on Igbo political issues. Ndi uchu.
Igbos don't hate APC aturu. You people should learn to face your struggles and allow Ndigbo breath for God sake.
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by engrchykae(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
Well considering what happened in Kogi and Bayelsa states where federal might was brazenly used to rig elections for APC, anything is possible

Igbos hate APC and that party has no chance of winning elections there, but federal might is another matter
na today we begin resist federal might?
Ikedi ohakim was heavily supported by the Federal but was resisted.
It was in imo that a pdp sitting governor was first removed.
Ihedioha in 2015 was heavily supported by gej but imolites still preferred rochas free education to ihedioha.
But when rochas wanted to pocket imo by trying to make his son in law governor, imolites opted for ihedioha.
If imolites chose you, even if you don't have a party,they will vote you and guard their votes,here in imo election is community thing.
Imo and ondo are the two pacesetters when it comes to electioneering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by gidgiddy: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
UdechiHD:
IPOB idiots should stop speaking on Igbo political issues. Ndi uchu.
Igbos don't hate APC aturu. You people should learn to face your struggles and allow Ndigbo breath for God sake.

Igbos dont hate APC? So why didnt Igbos vote gor APC in the last elections?

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by BlastAfonja: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

[s]Igbos dont hate APC? So why didnt Igbos vote gor APC in the last elections?[/s]

OK Igbo's hate APC .. So?

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by JonDon12: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Every state should be up for grabs.
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Chijeep(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Ask your mum. She didnt complain all night long.
dat y am still asking if u r ok
Re: APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election by Chijeep(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Ask your mum. She didnt complain all night long.
dat y am still asking if u r ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAC: We Can’t Continue Using Bayelsa Money To Develop Other States – Diri / Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) / Victor Umeh Builds Classroom After Losing Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.