Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) (587 Views)

Personal Assistant (PA) / Personal Assistant (PA) / Vacancy For A Personal Assistant (PA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) by Bebetter: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2020

CLOSED!!!! THANK YOU.

Hello Again All,

There is currently an opening for an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant (P.A.) and I'm posting this vacancy as a recruitment representative for my client, who needs one.

Preferable:
Male Applicants

State: Lagos
Client: A reputable Media Director and Real Estate Business Man.

Job Description:
• Schedule meetings, presentations and briefs.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
• Supervise and Follow-up on business projects.
• Run Administrative errands and procurement.

Requirements:
• HND/BSC degree
• Proven previous work experience.
• Proficiency in Office Applications and Internet Research
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
• Up-to-date with Local & Global News updates
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Good written and Oral Communication Skills.

Application:
Send your CV to (naijadicken@yahoo.com)
Please include your phone number in the body of the email.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

NOTE: Please, consider this application ONLY if you are resident in Lagos and living within a not too distant proximity from the expected work location.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) by DuchessGloriana(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Hello, please i am female
Can i still apply?
Re: Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) by samzyjay(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Your company no get name or what...come out with ur companies details. ...stop fooling applicants.

1 Like

Re: Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) by Bebetter: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
samzyjay:
Your company no get name or what...come out with ur companies details. ...stop fooling applicants.

Well. Get it correctly. I'm screening applications not just for a "particular company" but rather for a "personality" (What you will call in Nigerian terms a big man.. Lol) who happens to run more than one company. As i have mentioned above, he owns a real estate company whose office is in admiralty way and is as well an executive director of one of the popular TV/Radio stations here in Lagos.

As an executive assistant or PA, i believe your job will involve working closely with him according to the description stated above on tasks irrespective of the companies involved. Today, you may need to schedule a meeting with someone who wants to buy a house, tomorrow you may need to get a document from someone at the tv station, others days just sit in the office and answer his phone or follow am travel. Abi wetin come be the job of PA again?

Abeg, allow people wey dey find job apply, this one na January. After all everyone is free to negotiate the terms of their contract and if they dont like it. They can back out. This is just the first stage, by the second stage of screening, all who are shortlisted will know the personality and companies they will be working for. I hope this answers your question. Cheers mate.
Re: Executive Assistant/PA Needed Urgently (lekki/ikoyi Axis) by Bebetter: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
DuchessGloriana:
Hello, please i am female
Can i still apply?

Male applicants are preferable but if you have good experience and believe strongly you can perform optimally on the Job role then send in your application as well. We will consider it.

(1) (Reply)

Center For Clinical Care And Clinical Research (CCCRN) Job Recruitment (11 Jobs) / Please Who Know Dis Guys: ALLIANCE TRUST BROKER / New Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.