Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment (554 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / I Need A Tutor On Stock Exchange And Buying Of Shares And Bitcoin Trading. / NCDMB Seeks Listing Of Oil Firms On Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by Obalegend: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
I want to understand how the stock market works and I need someone who can teach a dummie. Drop your contact if you can. Thanks
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by pushups44: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Obalegend:
I want to understand how the stock market works and I need someone who can teach a dummie. Drop your contact if you can. Thanks

I suggest you be very careful about receiving any financial advice from anyone lacking a license or certification. There are so many scammers on the internet. Keep in mind, there are many resources online to learn about finance and investing.

You should also consider watching YouTube videos. I learned a lot by subscribing to many channels. Good luck!
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by Obalegend: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okay, thanks
pushups44:

I suggest you be very careful about receiving any financial advice from anyone lacking a license or certification. There are so many scammers on the internet. Keep in mind, there are many resources online to learn about finance and investing.

You should also consider watching YouTube videos. I learned a lot by subscribing to many channels. Good luck!
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by sammchuck1: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tip from a pro: Don't invest if you don't have at least 6 months of living expenses saved up or else you'll sell your stocks eventually before you start to see real returns. However, if you do have the aforementioned, you should also aim to leave the money in the investment account for 15 years minimum. If you can do that, then the next step is to search for "bkfuniversity" on Google, access their site and download the book on Investing which costs just 5 dollars. $1000 in Netflix 15years ago would be $43,000 now. Imagine if you had invested $1000 every year since 2004......
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by pushups44: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
sammchuck1:
Tip from a pro: Don't invest if you don't have at least 6 months of living expenses saved up or else you'll sell your stocks eventually before you start to see real returns. However, if you do have the aforementioned, you should also aim to leave the money in the investment account for 15 years minimum. If you can do that, then the next step is to search for "bkfuniversity" on Google, access their site and download the book on Investing which costs just 5 dollars. $1000 in Netflix 15years ago would be $43,000 now. Imagine if you had invested $1000 every year since 2004......

Yes, investing in really good stocks can yield massive returns, but investors need to be realistic about their expectations. For every ten-bagger, there will be some losers. The problem lies when people get greedy and hucksters take advantage of their ignorance. As always, investors must do their own due diligence.
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
I can teach you. I have a good understanding of how the Nigerian Stock Exchange works and brokers that allow you to trade live on their platform/NSE. 08063813348.
Re: I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment by sammchuck1: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2020
pushups44:

Yes, investing in really good stocks can yield massive returns, but investors need to be realistic about their expectations. For every ten-bagger, there will be some losers. The problem lies when people get greedy and hucksters take advantage of their ignorance. As always, investors must do their own due diligence.

Forgot to mention, investing in individual stocks is the same as betting on man utd to win a match against Barcelona, it's just gambling. Best to invest in ETFs or index funds... 90% ETFs, 10%(Individual stocks, Bitcoin, betting etc). If anyone needs more tips, they should buy the BKF Investing book.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protect Yourself This Harmattan Period / 1070 Aluminum Foil For Automotive Heat Shield / Invest In Salore Farmz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.