Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor (76765 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / After He Dumped Acting To Become A Pastor, See what happened to him / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Goalnaldo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
tstx:
Pastorship is more Rewarding..

If you are reading this and you know the Bible like the back of you hand. I'll advise you to go and open your own church... And stop enriching another fella with your tithes and offerings.. Start yours and join in the spreading the gospel

Check it out . All big names in Nigeria's pastosphere left a particular church to start theirs.

Now all the pastors below could have easily headed a branch of the church wherein they were pastors but they all chose to start theirs from scratch and I'm sure y'all reading this know why.

Pastor Mathew ashimolowo
Pastor Lazarus mouka
Pastor Paul enenche
Pastor ibiyeomie

Start your own church today
can you give me a building or hall to start off?
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
What about Larry Koldsweat ?
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by ignitewatch(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Where will the government now build industries..... Like this , we already have too much religious centers, we no want again.
tstx:

If you are reading this and you know the Bible like the back of you hand. I'll advise you to go and open your own church... And stop enriching another fella with your tithes and offerings.. Start yours and join in the spreading the gospel

Check it out . All big names in Nigeria's pastosphere left a particular church to start theirs.

Now all the pastors below could have easily headed a branch of the church wherein they were pastors but they all chose to start theirs from scratch and I'm sure y'all reading this know why.

Pastor Mathew ashimolowo
Pastor Lazarus mouka
Pastor Paul enenche
Pastor ibiyeomie

Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Sureguytalk(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin what's your problem.
udumosam23:
Taaa, Kanayo O Kanayo cannot I repeat cannot be pastor even in a movie role.

That man is an unrepentant blooded ritualist.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Ayobami7(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by tityboi: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmm
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Betterperson001(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kanayo is a pastor? smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
udumosam23:
Taaa, Kanayo O Kanayo cannot I repeat cannot be pastor even in a movie role.

That man is an unrepentant blooded ritualist.

That means he is an exceptionally good actor.... For you to actually believe he is what he portrays in movies.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by WebSurfer(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Starhearts:

1....Ini Edo dey Akwa Ibom government house.

2.....Empress Njamah get fish pond for Abuja, she be fish seller
What is wrong with being a fish seller even though using such manner or narrative is wrong
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by DerickCO(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seriously?

Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by aalangel(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
grin

Not true...some of them are still acting.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by KennieKingOba(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
most of those that acts like witch and wizard in movies are the ones switching to be cleric
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by chuksjuve(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viciheaka:

Yes I love you for this powerful and sensible comment for on that day many will come I prophesied in your name I did this and that but Jesus Christ will deny them because of their inquiry ....love you bro

God bless you too ..

God will help us in this Christian race and expose those who are in it for filthy lucre and deceitful gimmicks..
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by don4real18(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Starhearts: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
WebSurfer:

What is wrong with being a fish seller even though using such manner or narrative is wrong

Fish seller naa fish seller

Motor dealer naa Motor dealer.

Baron naa Baron
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Blackhead2020(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
StephenBB:
I'm still waiting for Ini Edo, Empress Njamah and co ��
You go wait tayer
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by cooljoe(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can be a pastor and still be a thespian. They are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Lovelife433(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
tstx:

If you are reading this and you know the Bible like the back of you hand. I'll advise you to go and open your own church... And stop enriching another fella with your tithes and offerings.. Start yours and join in the spreading t
Of the gospel

Pastor Mathew ashimolowo
Pastor Lazarus mouka
Pastor Paul enenche
Pastor ibiyeomie

ok Sir. since in know john 3:16 i will start dis month

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by edoairways: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
All these celebrities didn't dump acting to become pastor as many of them still act. I wonder what this poster thought or drank before posting this

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by D1zion: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
StephenBB:
those one's will be born again & pastor's in heaven not on this our earth.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by lonelydora: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
0monnak0da:

Boko Haram believe they are working for God.
Most people who say they are working for God are deluded

My God is different from Book Haram's god.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by DanielGb(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
StephenBB:

Wait till Jesus commeth
grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by AgentNairaland(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
And Na Jesus Christ Called Them So
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Most of them are still acting except Charles Okafor.
Mazigabriel:
Below are actors and an actress that became pastors after announcing that the have a calling by God. :PBelow are actors and an actress that became pastors after announcing that the have a calling by God.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Kulas: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why are they all Igbos? .I am just asking
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by generalud: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm also waiting to see the likes of Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Kate Henshaw, Ramsey Noah, Chinwetalu Agwu giving their lives to Christ.
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Where is King Tonto @Op
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by bleskid: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm glad that mama is a pastor when I was a little child because of man's g , I never want to sleep alone in a room ... ....... cry
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by goldmatrix(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
You haven't mentioned Bobrisky grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by Godmademan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Liz Benson started the trend
Re: Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor by alicia2222: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.