Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Senator Spends New Year Day Eating With Prisoners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Spends New Year Day Eating With Prisoners (299 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO / Wife Of Delta Governor Celebrates Birthday With Prisoners / Obi Celebrates Christmas With Prisoners, Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Spends New Year Day Eating With Prisoners by Emmanuel9O(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Controversial Senator representing Adamawa north in the senate, Elisha Abbo spent 2020 New Year’s Day with inmates of the Nigerian Correctional Service in Yola, Adamawa. The senator, while sharing food with hundreds of inmates, condemned the fact that awaiting trial inmates had to wait for so long in prison for trial as a result of slow judicial process. He said the inmates must not be neglected because they are still human beings who were “unfortunate of being where they are today”. Mr Abbo added that he has made plans to secure freedom for some inmates by paying the fines of those who haven’t been able to pay their fines.
Read more at..
https://loadedchuks..com/2020/01/senator-spends-new-year-day-eating-with.html

Re: Senator Spends New Year Day Eating With Prisoners by makdcash(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice bt hope no be show business
Re: Senator Spends New Year Day Eating With Prisoners by dukeprince50: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
I was privileged to celebrate my Christmas day in an orphanage, I was thinking orphanage is just a place where children without parents are. What I saw was enough to make anyone cry, seriously our Govt deserved to be killed.
Blind children everywhere, some are blind, deaf and dumb, one of the workers told us the last govt official that made donation was far back during 2019 election campaign after he won, nothing was heard about him.
I am still a student sha, I don't have much, I just donated 50k, pls Nigerians should visit prisons and orphanage more, ur tithes and offerings are going nowhere o, go donate it urself

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Indian Hemp Business, Gov't Fully Ready / Borno Governor Goes Tough As He Caught Securitiess Extorting Money / Reasons Why Oshiomhole Can No Longer Function As National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.