Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport (50324 Views)

Ihedioha’s Inauguration Committee Begins Renovation At Dan Anyiam Stadium / Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion / Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by madridsta007(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Below are photos of the  N10bn renovation work of Enugu International Airport.

The Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, has said the Akanu Ibiam International Airport runway in Enugu would be completed before Easter.

The minister, who inspected the reconstruction project on Thursday, said the runway would be reopened early enough for operations to travellers during the period

Sai Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Ttipsy(f): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
youngsahito:
Ibos won't appreciate this from Buhari
Igbo not Ibo,, respect urself

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by UBACHE: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice move
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Josewonder(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
IBOs re not legally Nigerians because 70% of them have dual loyalty . Nigeria and Biafra
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Hotfreez: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
LtChisom:

I can see how stupid nairaland mods are now, that I called this carcass an slowpoke got me banned but the idiot wasn't banned.
may you never see tomorrow rotten corpse.

Why is it paining you?
Your curses are on your head. Use your flat head carry am like gala, go share am for your family members. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Congrats321(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Haba can you ask a frequent traveler to kano by air. Those who love gej love facts too.
Afamed:

Are you drunk? Aminu Kano was completed on piax aper same way second Niger bridge was completed on paper by GEJ.

PMB started and completed Aminu Kano airport renovation just few days ago
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by LtChisom: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

Why is it paining you?
Your curses are on your head. Use your flat head carry am like gala, go share am for your family members. grin
I don't think anybody in your lineage from all your ancestors till the ones train will run the down will ever achieve what one hair in my private part worths in life, never, you and everyone and everything that is related to you is not worth more than tissue paper paper used to clean some dirty Yash.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by back2sender: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:
This is good. We need more infrastructure for development and growth.
And the children of hades keeps Saying PMB is not working?
This is the same airport that a sinator from Anambra who was the aziation minister back then said GEJ gave Igbo people a world class airport, now we can see the world class airport indeed!
Thanks to Baba Buhari for taking the bold step to repair the deadbeat kwashiokor airport GEJ gave the Igbo people.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by ceo12: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
youngsahito:

Shot up mumu
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by toolovely(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Amah70:

It's Nigeria's airport, not Igbo airport, just like 2nd Niger bridge. Stop playing mugu. Nigerians from all tribes use the airport and bridge.

My brother, same thing I keep asking as if yorubas or hausas will be barred from using the airport and the second Niger bridge.

Besides, are Igbos not paying taxes to the federal government?...
This got to show that we have a long way to go in this country if at this age we're still playing politics with infrastructures

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by UncleJudax(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=youngsahito post=85471347]Ibos won't appreciate this from Buhari[/quuote]
fick dich grin
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by victorazyvictor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
youngsahito:

Na his pocket money ?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Afamed: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Congrats321:
Haba can you ask a frequent traveler to kano by air. Those who love gej love facts too.
You are practically a novice.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by AnanseK(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chizmickey:
Are they building roads or building an airport? I can only see road bulldozers.

Ndi BMC has posted this to make the southeast people smile

What you’re calling “road” is called tarmac. It is one of the most important , most essential and most expensive part of any airport. Not the cheap flimsy Christmas decoration provided by Stella Odua a few years ago in the name of airport renovation. This is for real.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Criticize001(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chizmickey:

That's not Bulldozer, it's a payloader and Grader

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Ad4(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Someone said "the Igbos will will not appreciate Buhari for this...." are the Igbos not tax paying Nigerians? So we should kneel to Buhari because he is repairing runway.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by NGpatriot: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is what PDP and Jona refused to do for 16 years, even Stella Oduah the daughter if the soil looted all the money and saddled her own people with the most horrible airport in Nigeria.

Thanks to Bubu from the North, the savior of ibo people.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by 9jaArea: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Brother wey mumu cheesy

Chizmickey:

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

Why would you appreciate it.
You don't appreciate good things.

That exactly is why good things elude you guys.
Appreciate our right ?
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Congrats321(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Have you asked which government paid for it ? You can insult me it wont change facts
Afamed:

You are practically a novice.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Afamed: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Congrats321:
Have you asked which government paid for it ? You can insult me it wont change facts
You are a joker. GEJ also paid for second Niger bridge. Shm.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by ada9ja(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
youngsahito:

That's true because when it was shut some senseless Igbos and Igbos were attacking buhari
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Congrats321(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let's be facts based. Activate the FoI bill and make enquiries. Facts cannot change. When you go online two things can happen: stupidity or wisdom.
Afamed:

You are a joker. GEJ also paid for second Niger bridge. Shm.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by Pedrotina11: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
youngsahito:

Shut up just shut up...I was waiting for the fool that would say this....u turned out to be the fool
..nah only IBO's dey fly international...nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by NGpatriot: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ad4:
Someone said "the Igbos will will not appreciate Buhari for this...." are the Igbos not tax paying Nigerians? So we should kneel to Buhari because he is repairing runway.

When the same ibo people cry and moan marginalization because other people are getting this and that nko? Are the other people not Nigerians and taxpayers too.

Hypocrites..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) / Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters / Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.