|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,885,721 members, 6,933,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 08:53 PM
Urgent Vacancy For Business Development Manager In A Service Management Company / Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM) Graduate Recruitment / Rivers State Public Service Management Information - RivPuSMiS Portal (2) (3) (4)
|Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by savysu: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2020|
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, service news, service reviews, social media, and the company websites.
The Content Writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.
Ability to manage front and back end of corporate websites
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and covering letter with recent passport photograph to email@example.com
Application closes on January 10, 2020
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by doremi123(f): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2020|
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by savysu: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2020|
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by doremi123(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020|
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by savysu: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020|
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by savysu: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2020|
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by savysu: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2020|
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Content Writer In Service Management Company by savysu: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2020|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38