Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno (1045 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Borno Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum launched the first day of the year 2020 with the commissioning of five projects, most of which he started six months ago and the inspection of those ongoing, all in Hawul local government area in the southern part of the state.

The Governor commissioned 100 bed capacity General Hospital in Azare town, a 40-bed capacity primary healthcare centre in Kwajjafa town and a large skills acquisition centre in Marama town, all in Hawul.

The centre was started by community members before the Governor took over during his visit in June 2019.

The Governor at about 6pm commissioned primary school and primary healthcare centre in Kwayabura also Hawul LGA.

Zulum inspected ongoing constructions works at a central primary school and palace of the district in kwajjafa.

Zulum was also in Sakwa town also in the local government area where he inspected ongoing reconstruction of a Government Secondary School.

The Governor plans to commission and inspect more ongoing projects before leaving Hawul.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/01/03/photos-of-the-newly-launched-general-hopistal-and-healthcare-centre-in-borno/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
More

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by Nukilia: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
I was expecting to see something like this... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by slimfit1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
If I can't use it it is not an hospital that's what I'll tell commissioner of health. Half bread no not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by helinues: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nukilia:

Make you people at least try and appreciate little things.

Hian
Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nukilia:
Don't mind them as if they don't go out undecided

Can he use that hospital

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by Dtribeless: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nukilia:

My brother, abeg appreciate this one too o. Some states no even get.
Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm seeing photos of a classroom and an ICT centre. Where is the hospital?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by thundafire: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nukilia:
dey like building healthcare centres instead of hospital

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nukilia:
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind them as if they don't go out undecided
Can he use that hospital
thundafire:
dey like building healthcare centres instead of hospital

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Newly Launched General Hopistal And Healthcare Centre In Borno by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
dominique:
I'm seeing photos of a classroom and an ICT centre. Where is the hospital?
We guess the OP uploaded this after your question.....obviously.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

At Age 30, He Already Has A Degree In Medicine And A Distinction In Pharmacy / Man With A 100 Pound Scrotum. / Why Buy Fake Health Products In Nigeria!111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.