Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! (1019 Views)

Criminal Defense Attorney Los Angeles / Criminal Attorney Los Angeles / Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
I advertised my car here on nairaland. This DEMOLAEBY of a guy came for inspection and we agreed on a price. He's been procrastinating payment and even called my sister today that he will be coming to make payment in 2 or 3 days time.

Only for him to put up an advert here for my car claiming he is the owner without my permission.

Please avoid people like him. His type scams people online.

The link to my advert https://www.nairaland.com/4944048/volkswagen-passat-v8-sale-250k

The link to his own advert https://www.nairaland.com/5609843/2001-passat-car-350
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by emeijeh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
So, where is the car atm?
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by iPrevail(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol

Let me try to decipher what's going on here

He doesn't have access to either the particulars, keys or anything else that can make him transfer ownership of the said car, does he?

Just maybe he's trying to act as an agent and get a Iittle something

It's wrong but that might be it
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:
Lol

He doesn't have access to either the particulars, keys or anything else that can make him transfer ownership of the said car, does he?

At least he is supposed to do so with my permission. The said car is parked in my family house. So he sells it to an unsuspecting person at a high price, and when the person discovers he's been cheated, my family house will be the next point of call while "DEMOLAEBY" won't be in the picture again.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
emeijeh:
So, where is the car atm?

Please I don't get your question.
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Openbusiness: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:
Lol

I think that's what he might be trying to do, act as an agent to sell and make something. If the guy was really a criminal I don't think he would be stupid enough to advertise the car on the same platform as the owner. But I guess she's not comfortable with his method, and then he should have come clean and carried her along that he can help her market it and get buyer for a commission, instead of posing as a buyer then running around trying to find a real buyer he can use to conclude the business. Guess the owner too is trying to be safe by putting this disclaimer out there to avoid stories that touch. Another day hustle, another hustle!
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by iPrevail(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tinamoore:

At least he is supposed to do so with my permission. The said car is parked in my family house. So he sells it to an unsuspecting person at a high price, and when the person discovers he's been cheated, my family house will be the next point of call while "DEMOLAEBY" won't be in the picture again.

Yea I know it looks bad, and you did no wrong to call him out
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by iPrevail(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Openbusiness:

I think that's what he might be trying to do, act as an agent to sell and make something. If the guy was really a criminal I don't think he would be stupid enough to advertise the car on the same platform as the owner. But I guess she's not comfortable with his method, and then he should have come clean and carried her along that he can help her market it and get buyer for a commission, instead of posing as a buyer then running around trying to find a real buyer he can use to conclude the business. Guess the owner too is trying to be safe by putting this disclaimer out there to avoid stories that touch. Another day hustle, another hustle!

Yeah, you got that right. But then again, there are some really dumb criminals
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Godsonkemz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
The dude probably intended to buy your car in order to resell but scared the vehicle may be stuck in his hand. Hence decided to convince a buyer to pay 350, gets his own cut and return 250 to you. He should have obtained the consent of the owner.
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Asquare84(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
The car have series of problem and alot of people advise the owner to even sell the car in part, the other guy have not even paid for the car and he have already add his high profit to the car. I think the owner is being genuine to tell everyone that the car have serious issue
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Godsonkemz:
The dude probably intended to buy your car in order to resell but scared the vehicle may be stuck in his hand. Hence decided to convince a[b] buyer to pay 350, gets his own cut and return 250 to you. [/b]He should have obtained the consent of the owner.

Lol, return 250k to me indeed. This guy claimed he will butcher the car to sell in parts. His price was ridiculous.
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Asquare84:
The car have series of problem and alot of people advise the owner to even sell the car in part, the other guy have not even paid for the car and he have already add his high profit to the car. I think the owner is being genuine to tell everyone that the car have serious issue

Yes, I can't play people because I won't like it when I am played. The car is parked in my family house. If I wanted to hide details about it, I would have moved it to somewhere else where the buyer will not be able to trace me after purchase.

He wants to sell it without telling the buyer about the overheating issue. Meanwhile the transaction will be carried out in my parents premises.
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Asquare84(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tinamoore:
[/b]

Yes, I can't play people because I won't like it when I am played. The car is parked in my family house. If I wanted to hide details about it, I would have moved it to somewhere else where the buyer will not be able to trace me after purchase.

He wants to sell it without telling the buyer about the overheating issue. Meanwhile the transaction will be carried out in my parents premises.

My sister your transparency will surely take you somewhere he higher in life, what you display is true honesty which most nairaland auto car seller will never disclosed to anybody
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Asquare84(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
The dameolaby greedy guy have disappear after his bubble have been busted
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by emeijeh(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tinamoore:

Please I don't get your question.
atm: at the moment
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
emeijeh:

atm: at the moment

Okay, its in Owerri, Imo State
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Asquare84(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tinamoore:
I advertised my car here on nairaland. This DEMOLAEBY of a guy came for inspection and we agreed on a price. He's been procrastinating payment and even called my sister today that he will be coming to make payment in 2 or 3 days time.

Only for him to put up an advert here for my car claiming he is the owner without my permission.

Please avoid people like him. His type scams people online.

The link to my advert https://www.nairaland.com/4944048/volkswagen-passat-v8-sale-250k

The link to his own advert https://www.nairaland.com/5609843/2001-passat-car-350

How far did you still hear from the scammer again
Re: This Nairalander Demolaeby Is A Criminal!!! by Tinamoore(f): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Asquare84:

How far did you still hear from the scammer again

Oh yes!!!, he called and I warned him never to call my number again. You can't imagine he was saying that's one thing with we Igbos, I should see the way I am Sounding just because I have another buyer now.

My dear, its a forgotten issue. I just needed to clear myself here from the "online scammer".

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! SOLD!!! Registered 2005 Honda Accord For 950k (slightly Negotiable). / Honda Accord 2018 / 07 Lexus RX 330 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.