Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate (1090 Views)

Blackberry Bold 4 And Nokia N97 For Sell / Clean Nokia N97 And N97 Mini For Sale: White / CLEAN NOKIA N97 MINI WITH ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES@ 50k (PIX INCLUDED). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by bonafrank: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
i want an n97 mini working perfectly in good condition too and neat to buy. anyone with it should holla me on 08037392657
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by FindOut(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
I have one for sale, N97mini 8GB, It was purchased brand new on 26th October this year.It comes with the UK 24months warranty, car charger,car holder, USBcable. I'll give you all these,including the carton if you wish.The only snag is that the earphones got misplaced a week ago.However,I hav a spare one I culd giv u with d fone.

NOTE: The phone is VERY VERY VERY CLEAN & STILL HAS NYLON ON THE SCREEN. ITS AS GOOD AS NEW.
The reason for sale is the sudden and unexpected appearance of a long awaited Iphone gift smiley
Asking price is 48k.
My number is 08057973331
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by bonafrank: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2010
what price are you selling the phone last. the price is too much.
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by FindOut(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2010
My last price is 45K. I think dats fair for a phone dats barely a month old & which goes for an average of 58-60k when u compare prices in Slot,& other shops in Computer village e.t.c.
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by bonafrank: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2010
hey, someone sold me the phone at the rate of 40k with the dstv connector.and many more things than yours. i dont know what is in your mind. maybe you want to build a new house with it hahahaha. NB. (Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate)
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by FindOut(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
bonafrank:

hey, someone sold me the phone at the rate of 40k with the dstv connector.and many more things than yours. i dont know what is in your mind. maybe you want to build a new house with it hahahaha. NB. (Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate)
Lol, i hav a feelin dat fone was purchased long before 26th October. The phone i have for sale was purchased on that date for 56K brand new. I do not think it is out of order to suffer a loss of over 10k after just abt 5 weeks. Thanx for d interest tho' & i sincerely hope you enjoy ur new phone.Tkea
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by bonafrank: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2010
i have not buy the phone. but how much are you going to sell the phone and charger only. i mean your last price. my number is 08037392657
Re: Anyone Wants To Sell His Or Her Nokia N97 Mini At A Cheaper Rate by FindOut(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Sorry,but as earlier posted, last price is 45K.Infact,if i cant get it sold for that price,my bro 'll use the phone.Thats better than to sell it off at a huge loss.thanx.

(1) (Reply)

A Month Old Nokia E5 and nokia E71 For Sale In Delta State / Kord 64 Printing Machine For Sale. / From Vsat Service: Nss12 –c Band, T11n –ku Band Nss7 – C Band , Yahsat- K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.