Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body (2341 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Busola Dakolo’s Alleged Affair With Ik Ogbonna / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by nairafame(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Marlian president, Naira Marley shares Pictures of Marijuana on his social media page, Journalist Kemi Olunloyo who always claimed Naira Marley mother said is medicinal and is good for body.

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/naira-marley-shared-pictures-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Ogegeodey(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
This two people match aswear
Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Davash222(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
We thank you Lord for Marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by nairafame(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Davash222:
We thank you Lord for Marijuana.
See Marlian
Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Both are mentally insane and incapacitated... they deserve to be married and thrown away to the jungle for ever...

Deranged psychopaths

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Wealthierboy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please Were Can I Buy It

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by czarina(f): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Both are mentally insane and incapacitated... they deserve to be married and thrown away to the jungle for ever...

Deranged psychopaths
Not a fan of both.

But read up on medical marijuana, Kemi made sense.

Key is avoiding abuse, which is why I believe it's still illegal here.

It's legal in almost the entire 50 states (U. S) and Canada and if you know how cumbersome it is to legitimize/approve anything even at the state level in the U. S, you'd have a different opinion about the plant.

Sowore was right, we're passing up a valuable income opportunity. But then, we're still not "there" enough to allow it.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
nairafame:
Marlian president, Naira Marley shares Pictures of Marijuana on his social media page, Journalist Kemi Olunloyo who always claimed Naira Marley mother said is medicinal and is good for body.

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/naira-marley-shared-pictures-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44
Marijuana is a herb and the Holy bible is not against eating herbs but Smoking Marijuana is not good for some of the body organs.
Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Genesis 1:12
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:29
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Numbers 9:9-11
9. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
10.Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
11.The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter "herbs".
Romans 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
Romans 14:3
Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
Romans 14:6
He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Davash222(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Deranged psychopaths
You seriously need a blunt now to calm your nerves.
Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by uninspired07: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Deranged psychopaths

The people you’re insulting are far better than you in all spheres of life & they don’t know you. You better take it easy so you don’t burst a vein.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Mateen1000: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
I 4 no like this country again
I just dey thank God for this God’s leaf
E dey always put me 4 flight mode

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by GraGra247(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Deranged psychopaths

Thanks for being the only sensible human being in this thread.
Re: Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Deranged psychopaths

I guess you're just trolling. If not, I would recommend a psych evaluation cause you don't seem okay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

”I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning” – Woman Surprises Her Man With P / Toke Makinwa Announces Her Engagement, Congratulations Flood In [details] / Wizkid Gave G.O.E (god Over Everything) 20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.