Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Are We Created On This Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Created On This Earth? (372 Views)

Destruction Is Coming On This Earth! Escape For Your Life / What Light Did God Created On The First Day Of Creation? / Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Created On This Earth? by cerpvad(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Science puts the age of the earth to be some billions, if I am correct. Since the beginning of the earth, several things have happened with seemingly no end. Many, including plants and animals have lived and died. Everyone, including me and you reading this post, will die and cease to exist one day.

Sequel to the above, why are we all here on earth, including plants and animals? Where do we all go from here?
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by sotall(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
cerpvad:
Science puts the age of the earth to be some billions, if I am correct. Since the beginning of the earth, several things have happened with seemingly no end. Many, including plants and animals have lived and died. Everyone, including me and you reading this post, will die and cease to exist one day.

Sequel to the above, why are we all here on earth, including plants and animals? Where do we all go from here?

You go nowhere from here

You , me , other animals and plants are just a bunch of atoms with energy.

Once you die, you are recycled.

The sun will become old one day and become a white dwarf. Before then, the earth will be gone
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
cerpvad:

In this system only one man will get out alive and that is me
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by cerpvad(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Can you please explain further please?
Blakjewelry:

In this system only one man will get out alive and that is me
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by cerpvad(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
The Sun becomes dwarf.? What do you imply by that? And how do you arrive at we don't go nowhere from here?
sotall:

You go nowhere from here

You , me , other animals and plants are just a bunch of atoms with energy.

Once you die, you are recycled.

The sun will become old one day and become a white dwarf. Before then, the earth will be gone
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by sotall(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
cerpvad:
The Sun becomes dwarf.? What do you imply by that? And do you arrive at we don't go nowhere from here?

Where do you wanna go from here?

Everyone that's alive will die. That's the end of Life.

Go and read about the life cycle of Stars . The sun is a star and a time will come it's core will become unstable and it will heat up all nearby planets including earth. No human will survive that
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by cerpvad(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
How did you get the revelation of this? By religion, science or something?
sotall:

Where do you wanna go from here?

Everyone that's alive will die. That's the end of Life.

Go and read about the life cycle of Stars . The sun is a star and a time will come it's core will become unstable and it will heat up all nearby planets including earth. No human will survive that
Re: Why Are We Created On This Earth? by Mayzie(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
cerpvad:
How did you get the revelation of this? By religion, science or something?
My dear, its science.

(1) (Reply)

Download Anointing To See By Bishop David Oyedepo / Pictures: Popular Onitcha Based Propher Odumejeje Celebrates Love On The Street / South Korea Church Leader Apologises For Coronavirus Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.