Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla (1402 Views)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla by kestolove95(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
US rap star, Cardi B, has condemned the killing of Iran commander, Qassem Soleimani.

On Friday, a US airstrike killed Revolutionary Guard General, Soleimani, who is head of the elite Quds Force, at Baghdad International Airport.

The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of the Iran-backed militia, Popular Mobilization Forces, which recently stormed the US embassy in Baghdad.

In her reaction, Carbi B said President Donald Trump has put the lives of his citizens in danger.

She tweeted: “It’s sad this man is putting Americans lives in danger. Dumbest move (by) Trump did till date. I’m filing for my Nigerian citizenship.”

Meanwhile, the UN says another world war was possible if leaders failed to exercise restraint.

The world body, in a terse statement, on Friday said: “Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, has consistently advocated for de-escalation in the Gulf.

He is deeply concerned with the recent escalation.

“This is a moment in which leaders must exercise maximum restraint. The world cannot afford another war in the Gulf.”

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, in his explanation, said President Trump ordered the take out of Soleimani to protect Americans.

Pompeo stated that the action was to disrupt an “imminent attack” that could have cost American lives in the middle east region.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/us-vs-iran-im-dumping-america-for-nigeria-rap-star-cardi-b-blast-trump/?fbclid=IwAR05CUp-3lH3xjK9gcFjkE_sJ0xhEUeHmZDwTWQx78xRChT3BFuProRYoU4

Re: US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla by Donald95(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ewu
Re: US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla by Giamem(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Power makes people do crazy things. It gives you the feeling you can decide what is wrong or right. Whatever is to be done should be done with maximum calculation of all possibilities. A peaceful solution should always be sought before the use of violent methods.
Re: US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla by buttlover(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2020
kestolove95:
US rap star, Cardi B, has condemned the killing of Iran commander, Qassem Soleimani.

On Friday, a US airstrike killed Revolutionary Guard General, Soleimani, who is head of the elite Quds Force, at Baghdad International Airport.

The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of the Iran-backed militia, Popular Mobilization Forces, which recently stormed the US embassy in Baghdad.

In her reaction, Carbi B said President Donald Trump has put the lives of his citizens in danger.

She tweeted: “It’s sad this man is putting Americans lives in danger. Dumbest move (by) Trump did till date. I’m filing for my Nigerian citizenship.”

Meanwhile, the UN says another world war was possible if leaders failed to exercise restraint.

The world body, in a terse statement, on Friday said: “Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, has consistently advocated for de-escalation in the Gulf.

He is deeply concerned with the recent escalation.

“This is a moment in which leaders must exercise maximum restraint. The world cannot afford another war in the Gulf.”

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, in his explanation, said President Trump ordered the take out of Soleimani to protect Americans.

Pompeo stated that the action was to disrupt an “imminent attack” that could have cost American lives in the middle east region.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/us-vs-iran-im-dumping-america-for-nigeria-rap-star-cardi-b-blast-trump/?fbclid=IwAR05CUp-3lH3xjK9gcFjkE_sJ0xhEUeHmZDwTWQx78xRChT3BFuProRYoU4

hi, are you still interested in the Glo airtime?
Re: US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla by Emmacolinho(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make we swap Visa naaa bikonu

(1) (Reply)

See Biography Of Nollywood Award Winning Actress Chisom Steve / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu’s Wilderness Safari In Search Of The Rare White Rhino / Davido Spotted In Dubai Again Without Chioma, See How Happy He’s With His Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.