Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Tips On How To Make 2020 Financially Easier? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Make 2020 Financially Easier? (476 Views)

5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful / 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Make 2020 Financially Easier? by cookings(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Every now and then life has always proved to own the roll(continuity) while we, on the other hand, have always struggled differently to own the show(survive).

I think it's high time we all understood we can't alter the roll but we are capable of giving the show our full command.

It's a new year and running. What are the things you think anybody should do in 2020 to make their financial life easier?

I'll drop mine in some few minutes. Let's have yours!

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Make 2020 Financially Easier? by cookings(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Now let's discuss mine.

Often time what struck people's mind whenever they see the financial thread is mostly on how to make money.

Obviously, the colossus need can never be denied but it is necessary we understand being financially better starts from how best we can command our expenses.

So in this post, I'll give three tips of things we need to engage in 2020 to make us financially better which I'll start by discussing how two general expense services we all engage in can be mitigated while the later is how we can steadily increase our side incomes.

1- Get conversant with any of the recharge and get paid platforms

Recharge and subscriptions is one thing we all mostly can't avoid daily, weekly and the farthest we can go is a month.

What this simply means we all popping thousands of naira into the unending telecom world.

While we obviously can't avoid these expenses, the Nigerian banks continue to take advantage of us.

The Nigerian banks receives 15% of our every recharge from the distributor (Airtel, Glo, 9mobile etc.)

Now this is where the Recharge and get paid platforms comes in. Interestingly, they help bring back your 15% earned by banks to you by giving discounts on each and every of your recharge.

So why still wait this year and not claim yours.

2- Explore loan apps but do not borrow

The year 2019 saw a huge blow with the evolving loan apps here and there.

Most of this apps sounds loan promising but they hardly give substantial loans and even if, their short time duration with enormous interest makes Nigerians get into debt.

However, in their bid to attract customers each of this loan apps have come with some appealing benefits.

Some enables you make your home gadget subscriptions and recharge purchase on discount, as well enabling unlimited daily transfer to local Nigerian banks with very minimal charges on any amount for as low as #10 even compared to the just CBN reduced charges which varies depending on the amount of transaction.

Transaction charges is one thing we can't part with, hence this is another shoot for you!

3- Ensure they earn before you get involved

I know most will have been curious of this last tip as we all want to secure the bag. Although the answer to this isn't farfetched.

We've always seen people engage in diverse earning platforms but most do go off the shore of satisfying it's earning goal in a jiffy while on the other end we've seen some earning platforms which are here to stay forever.

What sets the different between you engaging a winning or losing platform is your ability to identify if the host of the platforms has a successful strategy to earn. if the response is YES, then you can get involved.

If they earn you will also continue earning!

Let's enjoy this platform that is here to stay together.

Make $5.6 daily by just promoting business and social causes of your choice.

https:///+2349081056358

Or

https:///CFG5HwnfQz20jDCtexZqHP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest And Manage Your Money In 2020-financial Illiteracy Is Key / How To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage With This New Software / Free Agency Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.