Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 (26462 Views)

Opera News Hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / Opera News Hub: How To Make #50,000 Monthly With Opera News 2020 / Place Your Ads On Opera Ads ( Opera News And Opera Mini) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Have you heard of opera news?

Opera new is a platform where articles are been publish for reader's engagement.

Opera mini is a popular browser for iOS device, android, Linux and window operating system having over 160 million users worldwide.

Late last year November, opera mini decided to bring out something different, this they called the opera news hub.

What is this opera news hub all about?
The opera news Is a platform where articles can be published for readers consumption.

With the wide range of users worldwide, it will be a great way of making some money with your published articles.

How to create an account with opera news hub.

To create an account with opera news hub,

. Visit their site using this link http:///2MYxQF7

. Sign in using your facebook account.

. Wait for an admin to approve your

. Now create your first article

. Click on submit and wait for your article to be approved.

How to make money with opera news hub.

Making money with opera news hub is as simple as A, B, C, all you need to do is to publish great content, avoid copied content because when you submit a copied content, your article will get rejected.

Also, try to publish nice article and try to avoid any grammatical errors.

When your article begin to get more engagement, you can begin to track your earning and your performances based on the amount of post views and ads clicks.

Opera mini begin to serve ads in your published posts, this ads they get from advertisers which advertisers their products/companies or brands, some art of the revenue generated from this paid adverted is been shared with you the content creator.

This is how opera news hub works and this is how you can start making some money from this great platform.

Some basic terms in opera news hub.

Pending - when you submit any article, your article goes into pending, this stage usually take less than two hours until an admin review it into test online.

Test online - test online is when your article is given final review before it can be approved, this process usually take up-to 6 to 12 hours.

Approved - If your content pass though the required process without any error, then the admin will finally approve your article and publish it, now you can start tracking your earning performances and post engagement.

Rejected - this is another issue you will fave when you submit poor structured content or copied content, your content will easily get rejected.

Although when your content get rejected, you can as well review your article for the mistakes or rewrite a new article.

Draft - When you have post which you are still working on, you can save them into draft so you can easily come back to re-edit and work on it.

Wemedia - Wemedia is a niche where you plan to specialize in, lime business Niche, entertainment or health.

So choose a good name that best suits your niche.

Note that you should try to post as much as you can.

If you can post an article and you made $7 from a post, won't you like to post 10 articles and make a whooping $70?

So keep earning and don't forget to avoid copying other people's content.

Create a niche you know best, in that case you don't have to copy other people's work.

UPDATE : (Remove one of the slash line from the link then copy and paste it in your browser to register)
if you don't have Opay account, then click here http:///2s0QiFM to sign-up because that is what you will need to receive your payment.
Don't forget to use my code as your referral to earn #310 instantly (my code DNTX5H8 )
Note that your when you are asked to input your account number in opera news hub, use the phone number you used to sign-up as your account number.

Opera news hub no longer pay per 10k views, even if you have just 10 views you can also earn they pay #0.0367 per view and also you get paid per 100 likes shares or engagement, 100 share give you #4000 .
Those are the new updates.

Register here https:///2MYxQF7

If you have any question, you can drop it or you can send me a mail at dickson.egwu57@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Bouncer001: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
I tried to sign in but get stocked here...how do I get my Opay Account Number

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Your opay account number is your phone number, just insert your phone number there.

2 Likes

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by kmoni1234: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
earning isn't showing yet and no withdrawal button yet
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Sheggz22(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
I registered some few weeks back and I got approved.

My question is apart from the ads,is there anyway you could earn?
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Bouncer001: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Decipher1129:
Your opay account number is your phone number, just insert your phone number there.

Registered already waiting to be approved
Thanks
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bouncer001:

Registered already waiting to be approved
Thanks
yes, your approval only take 24 hours.
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sheggz22:
I registered some few weeks back and I got approved.

My question is apart from the ads,is there anyway you could earn?

Yes, when you invite friends to register, you will be rewarded when they publish their first post.
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
kmoni1234:
earning isn't showing yet and no withdrawal button yet
U need to wait for two days and you should use a laptop to view your dashboard using this link studio.opera.com
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by kmoni1234: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Decipher1129:

U need to wait for two days and you should use a laptop to view your dashboard using this link studio.opera.com

I registered last month and still not finding d earnings and withdrawal button
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
kmoni1234:

I registered last month and still not finding d earnings and withdrawal button
You guys should be patient, you know this is a new platform, they are implementing things gradually, the opera news hub app will be out next week for the publishers so let's hope they implement some if those tools missing
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Macgyver1: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Account approval now taking over 24 hours..
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Bouncer001: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
My account has been approved and I shared my first article already but I notice my Revenue amount is not showing after using studio.opera.com as you said

1 Like

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by hayool: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
My article has been approved and I have 21 followers already and 398 view....where to see my earning?
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Macgyver1: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
hayool:
My article has been approved and I have 21 followers already and 398 view....where to see my earning?

Till u reach 10,000 thousand view per article
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by hayool: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
So how much will they give me when I reach 10k view and where will I see my earning?
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by hayool: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
10k reach or 10k clicks? I don't understand
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Macgyver1: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
hayool:
So how much will they give me when I reach 10k view and where will I see my earning?

380 naira for 10k views. Earnings will appear next to the article.

Take a good look at the attached screenshot.

1 Share

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
I can't see my own ooo
How did you view that?
Show us the way please
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Bouncer001: 4:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Macgyver1:

How did you get to show your balance cos mine ain't showing
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by mokkalu1(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Can I also post an article I have already published in my blog there?
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by gabazin080(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Macgyver1:

huh. #380 for 10k views
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Justice009(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for this thread. I created an account and have been approved and even started posting articles but I notice that I don't get enough impressions at all. In most cases I get less than 30k impressions and you know not everybody will be interested in your posts and I get less than 5k clicks. Please how do you think I can get more impressions so as to get more clicks. Thank you.
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Decipher1129: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Justice009:
Thanks for this thread. I created an account and have been approved and even started posting articles but I notice that I don't get enough impressions at all. In most cases I get less than 30k impressions and you know not everybody will be interested in your posts and I get less than 5k clicks. Please how do you think I can get more impressions so as to get more clicks. Thank you.

If you need more impression and more clicks, then contact me with just #1000 I will show you how you can get up-to 1 millions impression and up-to 100k clicks

1 Like

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Bayloh(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=Decipher1129 post=85485451]Have you heard of opera news?

Opera new is a platform where articles are been publish for reader's engagement.

Opera mini is a popular browser for iOS device, android, Linux and window operating system having over 160 million users worldwide.

Late last year November, opera mini decided to bring out something different, this they called the opera news hub.

What is this opera news hub all about?
The opera news Is a platform where articles can be published for readers consumption.

With the wide range of users worldwide, it will be a great way of making some money with your published articles.

How to create an account with opera news hub.

To create an account with opera news hub,

. Visit their site using this link http:///2MYxQF7

. Sign in using your facebook account.

. Wait for an admin to approve your

. Now create your first article

. Click on submit and wait for your article to be approved.

How to make money with opera news hub.

Making money with opera news hub is as simple as A, B, C, all you need to do is to publish great content, avoid copied content because when you submit a copied content, your article will get rejected.

Also, try to publish nice article and try to avoid any grammatical errors.

When your article begin to get more engagement, you can begin to track your earning and your performances based on the amount of post views and ads clicks.

Opera mini begin to serve ads in your published posts, this ads they get from advertisers which advertisers their products/companies or brands, some art of the revenue generated from this paid adverted is been shared with you the content creator.

This is how opera news hub works and this is how you can start making some money from this great platform.

Some basic terms in opera news hub.

Pending - when you submit any article, your article goes into pending, this stage usually take less than two hours until an admin review it into test online.

Test online - test online is when your article is given final review before it can be approved, this process usually take up-to 6 to 12 hours.

Approved - If your content pass though the required process without any error, then the admin will finally approve your article and publish it, now you can start tracking your earning performances and post engagement.

Rejected - this is another issue you will fave when you submit poor structured content or copied content, your content will easily get rejected.

Although when your content get rejected, you can as well review your article for the mistakes or rewrite a new article.

Draft - When you have post which you are still working on, you can save them into draft so you can easily come back to re-edit and work on it.

Wemedia - Wemedia is a niche where you plan to specialize in, lime business Niche, entertainment or health.

So choose a good name that best suits your niche.

Note that you should try to post as much as you can.

If you can post an article and you made $7 from a post, won't you like to post 10 articles and make a whooping $70?

So keep earning and don't forget to avoid copying other people's content.

Create a niche you know best, in that case you don't have to copy other people's work.

UPDATE : (Remove one of the slash line from the link then copy and paste it in your browser to register)
if you don't have Opay account, then click here http:///2s0QiFM to sign-up because that is what you will need to receive your payment.
Don't forget to use my code as your referral to earn #310 instantly (my code DNTX5H8 )
Note that your when you are asked to input your account number in opera news hub, use the phone number you used to sign-up as your account number.

Opera news hub no longer pay per 10k views, even if you have just 10 views you can also earn they pay #0.0367 per view and also you get paid per 100 likes shares or engagement, 100 share give you #4000 .
Those are the new updates.

Register here https:///2MYxQF7

If you have any question, you can drop it or you can send me a mail at dickson.egwu57@gmail.com

[I have a WhatsApp login, will I still get paid since it also has phone number?]

1 Like

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Justice009(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oya bros drop your number nah or you can reach me on 09065471655
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Justice009(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Drop your number bro
Decipher1129:

If you need more impression and more clicks, then contact me with just #1000 I will show you how you can get up-to 1 millions impression and up-to 100k clicks
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by QUEENrijjy: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is a screenshot of my account
I don't really understand hoe this opera news hub thing works
What is the essence of followers?
Are clicks same as likes?

Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Bouncer001: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Decipher1129:

Ogah show us the way nah...drop your number
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Ambynews(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2020
How can I delete my opera news hub account
Re: Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 by Prisco4luv(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Decipher1129:

your number please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin / My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries / Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.