Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. (1045 Views)

German Shepherd (alsatian) Puppies For Sale At FESTAC TOWN / Caucasian/alsatian Mix / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
So this is Zeus. My Alsatian pup who's 7 weeks today(this picture was taken slightly over a week ago though). I can't even lie, getting him may have been my biggest mistake yet because I thought I was ready for him. But I understand now that it's more than being ready because the people around you have to be ready too and the environment, completely welcoming for a pup. Anyway, here I am now, struggling with neighbors complains of it's crying when I put it in the cage amongst other stuff. I don't know now if I should sell him or give it out to be cared for elsewhere for now. Because it doesn't look like the situation will get more comfortable at home. Any advice please?

Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by greenguy: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Cash in on it now or you may lose it eventually. Pets are just like babies, you don't have them when you aren't ready because they require a lot of attention, time and resources.

The decision is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
greenguy:
Cash in on it now or you may lose it eventually. Pets are just like babies, you don't have them when you aren't ready because they require a lot of attention, time and resources.

The decision is yours.

A lesson I had to learn the hard way. Thanks for your advice. I just might sell him. Appreciated.
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by universelawa: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
So sorry about that. Its smart to cash in on Zeus as much as possible.

I experienced it when Weed my Caucasian shepherd was 5 months + and the challenge was both sides as you are facing but thank God I got a place to take her to.

Both of you will be fine laslas

Tobi2dolly:
So this is Zeus. My Alsatian pup who's 7 weeks today(this picture was taken slightly over a week ago though). I can't even lie, getting him may have been my biggest mistake yet because I thought I was ready for him. But I understand now that it's more than being ready because the people around you have to be ready too and the environment, completely welcoming for a pup. Anyway, here I am now, struggling with neighbors complains of it's crying when I put it in the cage amongst other stuff. I don't know now if I should sell him or give it out to be cared for elsewhere for now. Because it doesn't look like the situation will get more comfortable at home. Any advice please?
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
universelawa:
So sorry about that. Its smart to cash in on Zeus as much as possible.

I experienced it when Weed my Caucasian shepherd was 5 months + and the challenge was both sides as you are facing but thank God I got a place to take her to.

Both of you will be fine laslas

I hope we are o. Thanks for the encouragement. What kind of place did you take her to? Is it in Lagos, and is it a place I can keep my dog too?
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by universelawa: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oh I'm sorry you cant take yours there. It's my popsy's place in Ibadan.

It took me some explanation of how much had gone into having keeping her till 5 months before he even agreed.

If you exhaust all your trial to sell then try all relatives friends. Buy I'm sure you will find a way.

I actually got offers here but I really didnt want to let go.

Tobi2dolly:

I hope we are o. Thanks for the encouragement. What kind of place did you take her to? Is it in Lagos, and is it a place I can keep my dog too?
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by treasurevee9(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can help you keep the dog
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by otunbadan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Brave the odds and keep the dog for yourself ... my dog almost drove me crazy a few weeks ago but as it grows ... e dey get sense that you will enjoy... so long as you can handle it financially... keep it ... the work load for dog care actually goes down as time goes on
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
universelawa:
Oh I'm sorry you cant take yours there. It's my popsy's place in Ibadan.

It took me some explanation of how much had gone into having keeping her till 5 months before he even agreed.

If you exhaust all your trial to sell then try all relatives friends. Buy I'm sure you will find a way.

I actually got offers here but I really didnt want to let go.

Alright. Thank you very much
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
otunbadan:
Brave the odds and keep the dog for yourself ... my dog almost drove me crazy a few weeks ago but as it grows ... e dey get sense that you will enjoy... so long as you can handle it financially... keep it ... the work load for dog care actually goes down as time goes on
Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
treasurevee9:
I can help you keep the dog
Really? What is your location?
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by treasurevee9(f): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lagos
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Tobi2dolly(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
treasurevee9:
Lagos

Can I have your number so I'll message you
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Timantech(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tobi2dolly:

If you don't mind I can help you keep the dog and it will feel good and happy with my Lhasa
My location is Lagos
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by MyChoice1: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tobi2dolly:

If you want to give it out, I'm ready to hv it. If for sale, how much will it go?
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Chikpat(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Tobi2dolly:

Dash me the pup. I will take care of it
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by kelbranty(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you will provide the funds, I can have him for you. Except you are willing to sell it
Re: Might Just End Up Selling My Alsatian Puppy. by Abidecdrock(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2020
I can board the dog for you pending your final decision on keeping back or outright sale.

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of My BB Bruno / Whats The Name Of This Animal? / Bullmastiff For Stud Service In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.