Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital (7653 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Rema Dragged For Kissing Female Fan And Spraying Money On Her Bum On First Date / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Made4naijalove: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2020
A video circulating online shows the moment popular actress, Regina Daniels raised up her shirt to show off her growing bum while strolling.

The 20-year-old Nollywood actress and wife of billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko, is presently recuperating in a hospital in Germany.

The young actress spent her new year’s eve on her sickbed as she was rushed to the hospital while vacationing in Germany for a yet to be known illness.

Daniels’ friend couldn’t help but ask the actress how her bum suddenly became bigger.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gjf2R7hfY

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Davash222(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Growing Bum
Could be artificial nyash. Money can’t buy self esteem.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by LegendaryLover(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
hmm...
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by praizblog: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by GhettoG1(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2020
It reminds me of 50 cent shii... Before i self destruct...
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by yanabasee(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2020
The bum is flat and unattractive.... Whether plastic or natural... She's got nothing behind her....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Saintmary(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:
The bum is flat and unattractive.... Whether plastic or natural... She's got nothing behind her....
Old Baba likes it like that.
None of my biz thou
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Made4naijalove: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by itsme01: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2020
cool

haters keep telling us this girl would regret marrying Ned but everyday she keeps proving them wrong

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by AkidiAma: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

haters keep telling us this girl would regret marrying Ned but everyday she keeps proving them wrong

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Humphrizy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Make una free dx gayL na
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by rosy1992(f): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
What should we do with the bum.
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Dedetwo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
What does she use for the growth?
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Let me show this to my grandpa. He said he will kill a Cow for me if I win the presidential election.
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by Made4naijalove: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by partnerbizn4(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
nawao.
This gel sef
Re: Regina Daniels Puts Her Growing Bum On Display While Strolling In The Hospital by HeadNigga: 5:39am On Feb 03
itsme01:
cool

4 years later, she is still proving them wrong. She was at the AFCON match yesterday with her baby

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Chadwick Boseman's Final Tweet Becomes Most Liked Post In Twitter History (Pix) / OMG! Tinashe Grabs Travis Scott’s D*CK For A Magazine Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.