Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Partners And Investors Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Partners And Investors Needed (332 Views)

Foodstuff Home Delivery And Investors Needed / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP / Partners And Investors Need For Supply Of a Cassava processing Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners And Investors Needed by waleyp(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
I'm into fish farming and I am thinking of starting up but it is not going to be easy because funds would be needed, fish farming is very lucrative and its a good business, I am just looking for interested people who Can partner or invest in it. Someone we share same goals
Re: Partners And Investors Needed by healthserve(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Go to Facebook. On this site no matter what you present you'll be tagged scammer. Their minds are damaged from engaging in this kind of partnerships. No matter what you present they'll tag you as a thief and scammer. They did the same to me so I know. Look for other sources not nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Partners And Investors Needed by waleyp(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thank you so much I appreciate
healthserve:
Go to Facebook. On this site no matter what you present you'll be tagged scammer. Their minds are damaged from engaging in this kind of partnerships. No matter what you present they'll tag you as a thief and scammer. They did the same to me so I know. Look for other sources not nairaland.
Re: Partners And Investors Needed by healthserve(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
waleyp:
Thank you so much I appreciate

You're most welcome
Re: Partners And Investors Needed by waleyp(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2020
But how did you go about it on Facebook or what measures did you take
healthserve:

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Mubadala premium parboiled rice / N200 Per Bag Of Cassava Peels With Delivery. / Just Cocopeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.