Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React (59801 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by TruthinAction: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2020
imiski:
See as they are jumping at her tweet. Just goes to show that they don't have anything on their desk.

Thank you. Just my thought. It just proves they are really jobless. Will American government or Britain respond to any Nigerian who wants to be a citizen? This kind citizen that doesn't know how to dress is what we are celebrating? Are they saying that Nigeria is an indecent country where people who show case their breast openly can apply for citizenship and it is gladly given?
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by NovusHomo(m): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Esseite:
Cardi is still thinking Lagos is all of Nigeria...

...and Abike Dabiri-Erewa thinks Nigeria should welcome American trash. Who did this to us?
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2020
She has an unfinished business to do.
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
very useless and nonsensical government, people are dying in kogi and this is what our government is reacting to... okay o
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Cardi B spent a few days in Victoria island and she feels like Naija is a great place to be. By the time she passes thru Yaba, Mushin and Ajegunle, gets pickpocketed, scammed by numerous Yabatech guys and gets hit by a hit and run rickety driver, nobody go tell her to return NY sharp sharp

N.Y. for Yankee is not so wonderful. There is high level of crime there, my brother got robbed in NY and he wasn't even in Brooklyn.
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by Omeizadean(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Kcitytv:
cool cool

When we said igbos don't have sense u all think its hate speech.
Ur brain is so low to grasp the reason why Cardi can go with Chioma.
Igbos are the only major trybe with the Letter C in their dialect and Language

Except u re honestly suggesting she should go with Ciroma B.
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by imiski(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2020
TruthinAction:

Thank you. Just my thought. It just proves they are really jobless. Will American government or Britain respond to any Nigerian who wants to be a citizen? This kind citizen that doesn't know how to dress is what we are celebrating? Are they saying that Nigeria is an indecent country where people who show case their breast openly can apply for citizenship and it is gladly given?
the thing just tire me
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by Farki: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Cyberterror:
Let's be honest, Lagos is a smaller version of Nigeria. Majority of us Igbos live in Lagos and 70% of Igbo billionaires made their wealth in Lagos. Even when Igbo leaders want to do Igbo summit, most of them fly into Enugu or Owerri from Lagos unlike northerners and yorubas. Cardi B even chose an alternate Igbo name, Chioma B, as Lagos has become the home of 50% of Igbos in Nigeria.

Ah a majority of 50 million igbos live in just Lagos state!? The number is even bigger than the whole state's estimated population without adding other ethnic groups. This one pass Lai Mohamad.
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by Farki: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dmen1219:

I Live in America currently, and I can give you a summary as to why this foolish practice is so common. If it is too long, I'm sorry this is the best I can summarize due to it's complicated nature.

1) The media over here loves to bash Trump, because the people who work for the large media companies (including social media companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.) are left-leaning and wanted Hillary Clinton to win. But because she didn't win they have all been on a crusade to remove and belittle Trump as much as possible. The media is also what is used to inform (or rather brainwash) ideologies into people, so there's one. Twitter is a HUGE echo-chamber of left-leaning politics (besides Trump's tweets) that have had major problems with political bias over the last 4 years.

2) These companies catered to people who refer to themselves as "woke", and these people are extremely prevalent on Twitter, Facebook, etc. even as employees in higher positions of these companies. The "woke" crowd love touting how "ethnically diverse" they are and how the rest of the world needs to cater to their often changing definition of "diversity", and thus Trump being a white man is demonized for being such.

3) These "woke" groups often argue and compete against themselves, as like I said earlier they have an often changing definition of "diversity" which they hold dearly when they identify themselves. For example: If you made a film with a black woman, they will cry and moan for days because the black woman wasn't a lesbian. And if you then made the black woman a lesbian, they would cry and moan again that it isn't diverse enough, and that you should make her a 'transgender woman' instead. This process of making characters more and more "diverse" leads to racist and sexist arguments between themselves despite saying they are adamantly against those things.

4) to bring it all together, these woke people fueled by big-tech companies and media outlets often engage in social contests. They keep competing on how much they hate white people or how much they love minorities of every kind, and it sometimes leads to extremes. Though a lot of times these brash claims are just them talking big for the sake of talking big, while other times they actually act out their grievances and make groups like Antifa. Before Donald Trump became president almost every celebrity out there in the U.S. vowed to "move to Canada" if he won, and lo and behold they are still here complaining for attention.

Cardi B isn't going to do shit grin grin grin grin

You and the person you quoted have not made sense at all. sad
Re: Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React by kodemann: 5:52am On Jun 26, 2020
The hypocrisy on full display here is astonishing. This is a stripper turned musician and our officials are acting like silly lickspittles. I'm so ashamed of this stupid country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.