Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Need A 'peng' Book Cover? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need A 'peng' Book Cover? (301 Views)

Which Book Cover Is Better? / I will Design A Book Cover For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside) / Get Stunning Book Cover At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A 'peng' Book Cover? by megabeatsonline: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Good morning dear Nairaland writer.

I'm sure you agree with me that Nigerian books are often not read because of the stigma of poor quality. We're here to change that, by helping authors meet international publishing standards, whether it's fiction or nonfiction!

You have access to:
1. Professionally designed beautiful book covers & mockups;
2. Professional book formatting (interior layout and design)for ebooks and print;
3. Author media kit design;
4. Book coaching if you need help with the journey of writing a good book;
5. Editing, if you've not done that already.

You simply decide what services you need, and at affordable rates too.

We are Leaftop publishing, and we're on Instagram @leaftopbooks and whatsapp: 09093937697.

Here are sample projects we've worked on!

(1) (Reply)

Kojo Skratch Tears And Fears In The Niger / Divine Sacrilege / Raising A Monster (part 13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.