Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) (49711 Views)

How A Nigerian Started An African Shoe Company With $100 In Lagos! (video) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
jimyjames:
Good job aba will take its position as the China of Africa soon

And Biafra the new giant of Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Elove1:
Wow that's outstanding and innovative
Am proud of the igbos unlike some of my brothers who still give Mouth Gig to cows

im very sure u arent Igbo. Experience has taught me that so many people do this sort of thing to create hatred here.

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
The major reason why the located all import mean to Lagos distrabilizing the south port because the fear the east in business. If a functional port for importation is located in cross River where all cargo coming into Nigeria must pass before getting to Lagos. Dis alone will neutralize Lagos GDP.

True facts even S.W & N@ Bank MG fear Cross River development because investor must put their money in this banks so the use the opportunity to either frustrate the project or advice the investor to move the project to the west or North.

But we still strive. In development the fear S.S. & SE

You can Argue with you leaders who knows the truth yet remain silent

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
IeatPussy:
Our products is great but our mentality, inferiority complexities is bad.
Can you explain this inferiority complex part ?
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Would definitely love to visit Aba someday. Very hardworking people
Happy new year
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
CyberWolf:
I hope they make good pure leather shoes after all this hype, not all these carton they spread everywhere.

If a functional port is constructed in a more suitable site like in Cross River, then quality material for production will be utilized.

Stop frustrating Innocen
Stop delaying Enugu International Airport
Stop
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
a friend of mine is currently dating one of the lady engineers dt is a beneficiary of ds initiative. He hopes to import some of d machines and start his own small-scale production. It's amazing what he has learnt from her so far, considering that he originally intended to get into d business on a 'small-scale' level. Men too can be 'Delilahs'...

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Bigval5: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Do you know road to the company or you are displaying stupidity

I don't blame you, I blame the mod that sent you otp to complete your registration on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by ledamaster(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
I dnt blame this clown, I blame the extremely gulible and visionless Abians. Just look at the project this frogie of a governor is making noise about. A factory that can be assembled by one private entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by CSTR2: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
God bless igboland and all that loves her.
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Menusvan: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The one you used to send dis could have been used to download it na sad
Free basics
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bigval5:
Bad Roads leading to the place nko?
Appreciate the little he's doing cuz my governor and many others are not doing even one

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Bigval5: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Innobee99:
Appreciate the little he's doing cuz my governor and many others are not doing even one

Little my foot! Is he meant to do little?? With all public funds Is he not meant to serve his people by providing basic amenities?

Imagine the mentality...
How do we grow with this?
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by agoadiv(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
can i do my i.t there?
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by lucky4west: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
this is where my next footwear is coming from...nice one
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dem go take for Nigeria market! The sole na die. I like make one for slip on.
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by CyberWolf: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bunnatex:

You bought the one you could afford. Or you were cheated. Its that simple. As a matter of fact, majority of the footwears worn by those in Aba and Onitsha are made there and you could see the durability..
As usual, always living in denial instead of facing the fact and do the right thing.
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Do you know road to the company or you are displaying stupidity

He is just jealous
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Ezmans: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
comshots:
Aba made shoe no dey last. Na carton dem dey take make leather.
aba shoes has many grade, if you buy a quality aba made shoes I give u 4 year guarantee
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Mile18(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
yeah this is what you call empowerment not those 10 10000 naira stuff,they call trader nonsense.
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:
First time this man would commision something

Sadly When i was about to come and collect my share from the KEROSINE he is sharinggrin

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Tamkurou: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
jimyjames:
Good job aba will take its position as the China of Africa soon

Amen amen and amen

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Gracejeri(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Let them produce nysc shoes too.. Good move.
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
I like somebody who create job opportunities.So it's a welcome development
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:
grin

Love those soles.

I would be so proud to wear "Made in Nigeria "
me too!! this is simply lovely!
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Funny thing about life...while some people are always complaining about everything, some people are taking advantage of opportunities, producing and making money quietly. Some go dey shout country hard ,country useless while folding their hands, while some go dey hustle quietly and cashing out.

Don't forget to hustle while complaining.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aba made na Aba made..
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
fredrick9:
The major reason why the located all import mean to Lagos distrabilizing the south port because the fear the east in business. If a functional port for importation is located in cross River where all cargo coming into Nigeria must pass before getting to Lagos. Dis alone will neutralize Lagos GDP.

True facts even S.W & N@ Bank MG fear Cross River development because investor must put their money in this banks so the use the opportunity to either frustrate the project or advice the investor to move the project to the west or North.

is there no sea port in SS? What about onne port?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
fredrick9:

Una don come again ba if we start our own nw una go say yoruba ar tribalist weytin bring southwest inside this matter nw Yeyenatu oshi!
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by sparog(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Stevewonder004:
U mean the Imolites abi the Ebonyians?

I mean the westerners
Re: Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) by mighty5050(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rgade:
sad angry
Foolish man, perhaps orji kalu's sentencing has rattled some nerves in his empty brain, now he's running around like a headless chicken trying to convey the impression that he's working.
You will soon be cooling off in kuje with that your thieving look alike. angry
this project was already on before Orji’s Saga dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / Throwback Photo Of Palm Oil Awaiting Shipment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.