Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Full Statement: Gbemisola Saraki Reacts To Demolition Of Ile Arugbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Statement: Gbemisola Saraki Reacts To Demolition Of Ile Arugbo (248 Views)

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Full Statement: Gbemisola Saraki Reacts To Demolition Of Ile Arugbo by ladonidodo(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2020
“Those Who Come To Equity Must Come With Clean Hands”
The Demolition of Ile Arugbo

At 3:00 am Thursday 2″d of January 2020, the Governor of Kwara State, AbdulRahman AbduiRazaq, gave orders to the Police to open fire on aged women, at the contested welfare home, popularly known as “lie Arugbo” (Home for Aged), owned by my father, Dr Abubakar Olusola Saraki.

As a staunch and loyal member of APC, I have kept quiet to date on the happenings in my state, Kwara State. I had done this for a number of reasons Including trying to “keep my head when all about me are losing theirs”. But all in all, I had kept quiet, as being a loyal member and supporter of the party, I did not want to get into any squabble with the Governor despite so many provocations.

https://idonsabi.com/full-statement-gbemisola-saraki-reacts-to-demolition-of-ile-arugbo/
Re: Full Statement: Gbemisola Saraki Reacts To Demolition Of Ile Arugbo by Mynd44: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2020

(1)

Border Closure: Ogun Lawmaker Laments Extortion, Soaring Prices / NANS Presidential Hopeful Commends Leadership Over Amotekun,tasks Govt On.. / BREAKING: Buhari Signs Finance Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.