Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (100807 Views)

WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / It’s Exactly 6yrs Since Muammar Gadaffi Was Killed By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Ikpu1: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Definitely
[/s]
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by TemmyT002(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Some will say Bible dey lie
Nations will rise against nations
E don happen twice
May it never happen the third time

3 Likes

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by joshuanwankwo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
I didn't set the rules. You men fight wars and die and woman simply birth more to cover d loss. No country wanna b under populated and vulnerable.

aunty i prostrate for ur equation o
wat about, we men go to aso rock and enjoy power while the women simply stay where they belong (the kitchen and the other room)

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
tooth4tooth:
That feminists meme enter well.

On hearing world war3 they all returned to kitchen ASAP. Who wan die? grin grin

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by DexterousOne(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Elbone2:

As we speak America already has spies in Russia n and Iranian Cantonment/Bunker,US forces are just waiting for Iran to make one wrong move but fear no go gree them make move...Already Trump is a man of few words when it comes to fighting...He doesn't joke with things like this...Orders has been passed already...Let that ur so called Russian power make one stupid move naw.

Every country has spies
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by lhawarl1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
darediamond:

Toor?

There is more to what I said.
Ask any American Soldier if he would like to face Russia in direct or proxy war?
Russia sees the whole NATO member nations as a.mere country that She can dealt with with a single push of Button!!
So if USA BRINGS WAR TO RUSSIAN SOIL, YOU THINK RUSSIA WILL BE FIGHTING TO DEFEND IS LAND OR TAKE THE WAR TO USA SOIL?

....See, this is not Cold war ERA!
guy, i no argue naw....
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Iran does not have the military might to start WWIII

US will also not allow WWIII cos no most powerful country has ever fought WW nd still remain most powerful after it. Once US allows WW3 to happen they will not come out victorious

The war will only be between US nd Iran

Very Funny meme
See the funny thing you are typing and one hundred and something people are busy liking it. You think countries sit together and say hey, let's fight a world war and then a world war starts? World wars start from the foolishness of leaders like Trump. It will start like a joke, countries will be taking sides one by one till every country is either on the left or right. Some countries that chose to stay neutral will still be attacked and forced to take a side.

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Akuruoulo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryocaj:
na na.. at all at all we go drop one Israeli

joker
Naija no go even shake body
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
dominiick:

It's true, women what equal rights but they can't go in frontline of battle...

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Akuruoulo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryocaj:

I don't talk bullshit.. if u were paying attention.. I av been talking pros n cons in all my posts.. not just one sided..

And ?
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by ncoolsome(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
A war isn't always about who wins....sometimes its bout who has more to lose

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by gregswagzz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
come to think of it TRUMP actually looked like a d lead character from BULLY game from ROCKSTAR when e was at that Age...Redheads sha#demma_warey
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
THE NEXT GLOBAL WAR WILL BE CAUSED BY ISRAEL'S DESTRUCTION OF AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM AND IT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY ( OVER TWO BILLION LIVES ) AS BIBLE SAID. WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO IT AS JERUSALEM HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME ISRAEL'S OWN AGAINST THE WISH OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHOSE VISION IS THE CREATION OF A PALESTINIAN STATE THAT WILL LIVE ALONG SIDE ISRAEL IN PEACE WITH A COMMON CAPITA-JERUSALEM. THE VERY BULLDOZER THAT WILL TAKE OUT THE MOSQUE TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE, HAS LONG BEEN BUILT BY ISRAEL AND HAS MACHINE GUN ON TOP AS THEY WILL BE BUILDING THE TEMPLE AND FIGHTING AS BIBLE SAID. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by grandstar(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Lol
"Shoot everyone again!"

"Many a serious thing is said in jest" said Shakespeare grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Pocohantas come ooo... see feminists running to the kitchen whey they heard about world war 3!

Men started the war, as with every other civil unrest- they should fight and kill themselves ONLY. I can't go and die for a bunch of pricks doing dick measuring contest. kiss

3 Likes

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Midenola:
Everything is joke to some but when the reality set it in....... We will all wake up to it. WWIII ain't a good thing now or never.
are you afraid of death
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Americans are just like Nigerians

They play with everything.

I was watching a clip on YouTube where Americans were asked who George Washington was n many of the respondents didn't know

American's play with everything? You obviously don't know what you are writing about and you are absolutely wrong about them.

This people don't play with everything and some of them not knowing who George Washington is doesn't mean that Americans play with everything, that's a false equivalence with a wrong premises which obviously leads to a false conclusion.

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin grin

pocohantas:

Men started the war, as with every other civil unrest- they should fight and kill themselves ONLY. I can't go and die for a bunch of pricks doing dick measuring contest. kiss
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Daverytimes(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
Seriously I really don't understand.. Two countries want to nuke theirself to death..

How the hell is it a world war..

So you are living on the moon eh? If they nuke themselves you think it won't affect you?

American meme are not as funny as ours
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Seunpaul01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Americans are just like Nigerians

They play with everything.

I was watching a clip on YouTube where Americans were asked who George Washington was n many of the respondents didn't know

Are u sure u saw the real Americans? The americans I know are not like Nigerians, at al, and they don't joke with everything. If they do POTUS would have never been impeached.

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=Daverytimes post=85521978][/quote] sad
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by drakeli: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
darediamond:
Russia owns the most Advanced Nuke which can not be tracked not detected when iset n motion for a mission.

Russia owns an Atomic Bomb that can wipe out the whole of Britain at a go!!

Russia is an ally of IRAN.

Dada Ko le Ja sign in Dada ni Agbeni nija...

If this Non-sense from America Results Into War, U.S.A is gone for good!!!!

When people like you are talking Russia, US blablabla!! I just laugh. You lack any knowledge about white supremacy. How white people around the world regardless of politic have each other’s back.

If you really believe that two white countries would be killing each other because of a Muslim non white people of Iran (the brown people) annihilate their own race for yours. Then you are in for a long run because that will never happened. Na OYO be the case of Iran

Using Iran for political game is what they do between each other
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Ryocaj(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Akuruoulo:

joker

Naija no go even shake body
E no bad reach make we no shoot one bullet.. na fight na.. if u want fight Anthony Joshua see u go still throw punch wey go pain am b4 u die na..
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

As a sensible person
Please educate the non sensible here on why women are not drafted to war undecided
I won't spoonfeed ya.
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
joshuanwankwo:

aunty i prostrate for ur equation o
wat about, we men go to aso rock and enjoy power while the women simply stay where they belong (the kitchen and the other room)

tsk tsk
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by DexterousOne(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
I won't spoonfeed ya.
Lol

Has nothing to do with me o

It's for the "non sensible ones"

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

Lol

Has nothing to do with me o

It's for the "non sensible ones"
Lol. Biko lemme

1 Like

Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by sylve11: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Afamed:

You don start again?

grin cool
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by lhawarl1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
There is nothing like World war 3 yet, what you may see is another gulf war. Iran is not super power. Russia can't China can risk a nuclear war with the US on behalf of iran
most valid comment since morning
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran is overrated by accounts
I guess all those rant on presstv is scaring lots of people
Re: WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

jokes aside, the gender of the individual that caused the war is irrelevant because your loyalty & allegiance is to the STATE. protecting your fatherland against foreign invaders is your goal.

war across the national boundaries is not just your everyday civil unrest. not just men, women too die in war, some will be captured,, some will be raped to death.

as a strong feminist sympathizer, you ought to willingly submit yourself to combat operations. don't wait to be drafted.

las las the REAL feminists are those soviet women who were drafted into the army, soviet airforce during world war 2. some died in combat, some committed suicide during OPERATION TYPHOON instead of being captured by the invader.

u go claim equal rights but u no go claim equal responsibilities abi?
you're not serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.