Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Digitalization - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Digitalization (221 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digitalization by ZoeMenorah(f): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
In one of my earlier post, I had talked about ways of creating a niche in the fashion industry and I had mentioned digitalization. I would be breaking it down for us today.

Digitalization is the use of digital technologies to change a business model and provide new revenue and value-producing opportunities; it is the process of moving to a digital business.

For a "fashionpreneur", digitalization is the process of taking our fashion business to a global community.

Why must we digitalise?
1. It improve your brand presence and sales.
2. It increases brand awareness.
3. It is easily trackable so that you can get immediate feedback and determine if a campaign is working.

When done correctly, fashion digitalization gets your product in front of your ideal audience so they become aware of your brand, purchase your products, and ultimately turn into brand ambassadors.

How can we digitalise?
There are other ways but the most important is getting your own websites/blogs.

Owing your own fashion websites/blogs gives you an edge over someone who doesn't.
You can upload your work, styles, write-ups and engagements on your blog.

Gone are the days when you tell a client to come to your shop to see your work, in this present digital day, we just give the client our fashion blogs/website so they can see for themselves.
It make them know they are dealing with a potential person who knows their onion.

You can go as far as creating business cards and adding your fashion blog/websites, you just hand it over to a client, it shows you are not the regular "obioma" designer.

How do I create my fashion blog?
I do teach people to create their own fashion blog but due to our different locations it's no more visible.

I'm going to help you create your own fashion blog.
Not only will I create your fashion blog, I will also:
1. Design the blog
2. Design a business logo you can use to advertise your work�.
3. Put you through how to make yourself visible to the global market like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

I normally do this for a token.

Because I'm going to be sacrificing a lot of my time, I decided to start with just 10 people for this month, when I'm done I'll take more till we are all our own fashion bloggers.

I'm certain you can't find such an opportunity to own your own fashion blog at such a token anywhere else.
Oya, what are you waiting for?

Check my profile for my signature and join or check the comment section.

Re: Digitalization by ZoeMenorah(f): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
To join in on WhatsApp:
https:///37BcEfY

(1) (Reply)

Contestant Didi Need Your Votes, Pls / How To Become A Successful Model / Grow Your Sales Now! Let Our Robot Sell For You. Its FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.