Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kano Is Colder Than London. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Is Colder Than London. (4906 Views)

JOS VS GEMBU: Which Is Colder? / Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence / Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by GreenArrow1(m): 3:55am On Jan 05, 2020
CSTR2:

That erosion ravaged states are part of the reason why Nigeria is still regarded as a human habitat.

If they left it to animals up north, Nigeria would join Somalia and South Sudan as part of the verified failed states.

Go to twitter and see how Ghanaians and Rwandans are mocking Nigeria with polio Boko Haram and poverty.
I don't need to tell you where those are found.

Ah ah! Chief. How many years now? You are still on this level? No improvement. Well done o.
Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by Bighead9: 4:33am On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So? How is that an acheivement?

What is the positive achievement of the East, apart? (NONE) grin grin grin

Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by atmstyle: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Were did you see me write that this is an achievement?
grin
Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

U dey mind am.. Na iPod mumu na

Anything about the North sends him into dementia and convulsion.

Because he bears an Igbo moniker, you automatically thought he's ipob? Na your fellow yoloba brother be that.

Afonja and stupidity along with their Fulani masters.
Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by Samuel200: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2020
The cold in kaduna is in another level, since I've been in kaduna I've not seen this kind of cold before
Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by mrchineke: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
Imagine sey snow dey fall for aba.

That dirty Aba?
Re: Kano Is Colder Than London. by CSTR2: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Ah ah! Chief. How many years now? You are still on this level? No improvement. Well done o.
Improvement kee you there.

Look at the state of your country? Look at the state of your politics?

Has it improved since 1971.?

In 2023, will the issues be different from 2015?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay / Peter Obi Is Not Frugal And That's Why Wike Was Stunned When He Got To His House / Peter Obi Gets Dragged On Twitter For Poverty Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.