Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,627 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

: You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki, Tells Kwara APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki, Tells Kwara APC (1055 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

: You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki, Tells Kwara APC by Zenithpeak(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
The APC chieftain decried the demolition of her father’s house by the same political party and government of APC, which according to her, she supported to fight her brother, Bukola Saraki, and his political party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to ensure victory for the emergence of APC government in Kwara State, during the 2019 general elections.

Read more: https://www.wazobiareporters.com.ng/you-betrayed-me-gbemi-saraki-tells-kwara-apc/

Oyinkansola Saraki, the younger sister of former Senate President, Bukola Saraki said, "I congratulated Razaq on daily newspapers and various online news platform when he was elected. I also advised him not to thread the way of former governors, but be upright in serving the people of Kwara and fulfill why he was elected.

"My sister Gbemi supported Razaq and the O'toge movement against our brother's (Bukola Saraki) wish to make sure he emerged as the governor."

Oyinkasola maintained that with demolishing the house which has since stirred political controversy, the Kwara governor has confirmed that "he's fighting our late father (Olusola Saraki, not Bukola)".

She added that the state government demonstrated wickedness with no empathy. "Is this is how he wants to pay Gbemi back?" Oyinkansola questioned.

"Let me remind you that you were elected to serve the people of Kwara State not to witch-hunt my father or Bukola ? What exactly have you done for the people of Kwara State from May 2019 till date, I was skeptical when you said it will take years to repair Kwara.

"Don't forget, your atrocities before you became governor are known to some people.

"A governor of a state should be someone that has the ability and the intelligence to critically analyse situations before taking any step. Your action on this matter has proven that you are far from having the skills. You lack the skills and ability to be a good leader.

"If it's not for my brother that messed up a bit, you would not have smelt the governor seat talk-less of getting there."
Re: : You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki, Tells Kwara APC by Olaolex: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Somebody please tell this one to shut that trash she called mouth.
Re: : You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki, Tells Kwara APC by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
All this IPOB news outlets can misled people, where did GBEMI said in your report that kwara state governor betray her?

1 Like

Re: : You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki, Tells Kwara APC by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2020

(1)

BREAKING: Bauchi Governor Orders Immediate Arrest And Persecution Of Former Gov / COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians / Covid-19: Kebbi Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.